**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
    they probably would start Greinke on 3 day rest,

Dodgers only need one more stud...the Kershaw-Greinke combo is a great 1-2 but i want something like what the 90s Braves had...Smoltz, Glavine, Maddux

Comment

• Whatever it takes !!! So here......

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        Although the bandwagoning is strong up in here, I hope you guys win it all, because I really despise the other three teams.
        oh how I hate those fa99ots.....................

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Dodgers only need one more stud...the Kershaw-Greinke combo is a great 1-2 but i want something like what the 90s Braves had...Smoltz, Glavine, Maddux
          We got Ryu for right now he's as good as it gets as a 3rd starter in baseball.Although getting a guy like David Price from Tampa would probably be as good as the Braves trio.

Comment

• There is good....there is great......then there are legends.....this is what legends are made of.........

Comment

• Damn, Dodgers showed no heart at all in Game 6. The worst part is that Mattingly will be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
                Damn, Dodgers showed no heart at all in Game 6. The worst part is that Mattingly will be back.
                How exactly is this all Mattingly's fault? Don't give Kershaw a pass or bail out the Dodgers hitters who can't hit a rookie pitcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                  How exactly is this all Mattingly's fault? Don't give Kershaw a pass or bail out the Dodgers hitters who can't hit a rookie pitcher.
                  Mattingly did nothing wrong in this game. I'm talking about his overall managing during the season. Just too many inconsistencies. The subpar Setember cost the Dodgers home field advantage. He is just not a good in-game manager. He asked Uribe to bunt FFS. He got lucky Uribe hit it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
                    Mattingly did nothing wrong in this game. I'm talking about his overall managing during the season. Just too many inconsistencies. The subpar Setember cost the Dodgers home field advantage. He is just not a good in-game manager. He asked Uribe to bunt FFS. He got lucky Uribe hit it out.
                    Like any other sport the manager/ coach gets all the blame and no credit que things go right.I'm not saying he's a great manager, but he gets no credit for the great run they had and he's finished .500 every year. He's improving as a manager and he seems to be the type of manager player like to play for .

As far as the home field, that didnt matter in the first round. The difference was the Dodgers couldn't hit the pitching was great this series other than today of course. The uribe situation worked out because of the result , but Uribe failed to execute there was nothing wrong win that call . You needed a run with a guy at second and no outs and Schumacker on deck who's a great contact hitter.

Comment

• As a Giants fan, I want to send my condolen.......

Pfffft.....

Comment

Working...
                      X