Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a stress fracture on my foot, Should i take time off work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a stress fracture on my foot, Should i take time off work?

Not sure if its really bad. Everytime i walk i keep limping and it hurts.

SHould i keep off my feet for a few days? I work at a mechanics shop and always walking around with steel toes. And those things make my feet sore to begin with.

Ive had a stress fracture on my foot before on my other foot, got it from running on a tred mill. Fk im mad. I wanted to go on the tredmill today. But probabbly just stick to the stationary bike

Go to a doctor, or the hospital. You live in Canada. It's free.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
      Go to a doctor, or the hospital. You live in Canada. It's free.
      you think so? Last time i went they took x rays and just said stay off your feet. Fk i donno what to do. I dont wanna miss work and look like a ***** LOL But i am just a trainee and theyre not even the ppl who pay me anyways. it keeps getting worse when i keep working

but i do wanna miss work and chill out at home ahhaha
      Last edited by Gorilla Dogs; 07-26-2010, 12:42 AM.

Comment

im just worried. i dont want this to keep happening. FK FK FK LOL

Comment

Ok so I read you ***** about not having money (didn't feel too, too bad)

Now you're bitching about a physical injury? I get injured 3 times a week.

I have little, or no sympathy for that. At all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

I have little, or no sympathy for that.
            **** you've never had a stress fracture on your foot, limping around all the time.

what you call a paper cut an injury?

Comment

Honestly man claim your stupid workers comp or whatever.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                **** you've never had a stress fracture on your foot, limping around all the time.

what you call a paper cut an injury?
                I've had a torn achilles tendon...............................

My walk, gait all perfect despite hearing it snap like a firecracker.

KNACK. don't tell me about walking.

You broke like a couple bones in the front of your foot.

Comment

Honestly man claim your stupid workers comp or whatever.
                  but i didnt do it at work. was at the gym running on tred mill. but its getting worse when i keep working. 9 hours of walking on steel toes. **** doesnt hurt that much but i dont want it to get as bad as it was last time. can end up getting surgery if you fk around with it

Comment

I have little, or no sympathy for that. At all.
                    2 days ago was the 1 year anniversary of me breaking my femur in half. A stress fracture is **** all. Knives is right, I get injured badly at least once a month. Life goes on. Work, don't work. Not our problem. If you think it's a problem, go to the doctors, or the hospital. Simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                    X