Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a stress fracture on my foot, Should i take time off work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
    become crooked officer dammit
    boxing won't work for you, you like food too much
    can steal all you desire hiding behind badge
    lmfao

still wanting to become a cop. just gotta let my foot heal. Gonna lift weights and ride stationary bike while my foot is fked.

Gonna go to bed, Go to work in the morning. Pce

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      lmfao

still wanting to become a cop. just gotta let my foot heal. Gonna lift weights and ride stationary bike while my foot is fked.

Of course you'll let your foot heal and no doubt you'll be a cop.

Good luck in life though.

I might be around to bump this thread tomorrow, not sure.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Of course you'll let your foot heal and no doubt you'll be a cop.

Good luck in life though.

I might be around to bump this thread tomorrow, not sure.
        the good side of my thinks that your trying to be nice

But if you are thanks. You too.

But im goin to bed. G'nite boxingscene

Comment

lmfao

a stress fracture is like a shin splint for the top of your foot, right? so with shin splints you can do exercises to work the muscle on your shins so your not putting as much pressure on the bone.

Id imagine that an intelligent person could google foot musculature and figure out some isolation exercises to strengthen the muscles in the top of your foot so they take more of the pressure instead of the bones.

also you might want to go to a running shoe store and find out if you supanate or pronate with your arch so you can be sure you have as much or as little support as you need.

Comment

the good side of my thinks that your trying to be nice

But if you are thanks. You too.

But im goin to bed. G'nite boxingscene
            Ok when you sober up and stop crying about your foot, I'll be here.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

lmfao

lousy cops don't run anywhere Lakas, you be fine
              sit and chill eating doughnuts
              training begin now while rehabbing foot injury
              just sit around and eat food

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
                a stress fracture is like a shin splint for the top of your foot, right? so with shin splints you can do exercises to work the muscle on your shins so your not putting as much pressure on the bone.

Id imagine that an intelligent person could google foot musculature and figure out some isolation exercises to strengthen the muscles in the top of your foot so they take more of the pressure instead of the bones.

also you might want to go to a running shoe store and find out if you supanate or pronate with your arch so you can be sure you have as much or as little support as you need.
                its like a hairline fracture. But whatever im going to work.

Gotta git paid. But im going to bed. Pce

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Ok when you sober up and stop crying about your foot, I'll be here.
                  sober up? **** man ive never drank in my life. YOur the one who posts drunk as hell on here

Comment

its like a hairline fracture. But whatever im going to work.

Gotta git paid. But im going to bed. Pce
                    Yeah and a shin splint is a hairline fracture of you shin because you lean to far forward and put to much pressure on the bone when you run.

after some research id recommend taking a light dumbell placing it on your toes with your heel staying on the ground and raise your toes.

this should help strengthen the muscles in the top of your feet so you wont be as likely to get a stress fracture.

If it starts to hurt when doing this exercise id recommend stopping till your foot completely heals then try again. Id also recommend doing this exercises with both feet even if both feet dont hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
                      Yeah and a shin splint is a hairline fracture of you shin because you lean to far forward and put to much pressure on the bone when you run.

after some research id recommend taking a light dumbell placing it on your toes with your heel staying on the ground and raise your toes.

this should help strengthen the muscles in the top of your feet so you wont be as likely to get a stress fracture.

If it starts to hurt when doing this exercise id recommend stopping till your foot completely heals then try again. Id also recommend doing this exercises with both feet even if both feet dont hurt.
                      ill do some research on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X