Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a stress fracture on my foot, Should i take time off work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    but i didnt do it at work. was at the gym running on tred mill. but its getting worse when i keep working. 9 hours of walking on steel toes. **** doesnt hurt that much but i dont want it to get as bad as it was last time. can end up getting surgery if you fk around with it
    Who pays for your "Surgery"?????????????? Boy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      I've had a torn achilles tendon...............................

My walk, gait all perfect despite hearing it snap like a firecracker.

KNACK. don't tell me about walking.
      You broke like a couple bones in the front of your foot.

Comment

Who pays for your "Surgery"?????????????? Boy.
        ive had one surgery in my life. for me since im "first nations/native" i get free health care and ****.

non native ppl have to pay a small medical fee every month even tho they dont go to the doctor

Comment

Not sure if its really bad. Everytime i walk i keep limping and it hurts.

SHould i keep off my feet for a few days? I work at a mechanics shop and always walking around with steel toes. And those things make my feet sore to begin with.

Ive had a stress fracture on my foot before on my other foot, got it from running on a tred mill. Fk im mad. I wanted to go on the tredmill today. But probabbly just stick to the stationary bike
          With any luck your second testicle should drop any day allowing you to deal with alittle foot pain, though till then i recommend you just stay at home and groom your vagina.

If you dont want it to get worse dont run again till it gets better....skipping out on works just being lazy

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
            2 days ago was the 1 year anniversary of me breaking my femur in half. A stress fracture is **** all. Knives is right, I get injured badly at least once a month. Life goes on. Work, don't work. Not our problem. If you think it's a problem, go to the doctors, or the hospital. Simple as that.
            I only want you to walk strong, that's it.

Your brain sends signals to the body, and lo and behold.

Healing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

ive had one surgery in my life. for me since im "first nations/native" i get free health care and ****.

non native ppl have to pay a small medical fee every month even tho they dont go to the doctor
              Are you actually Canadian? I pay nothing. And I am not first nations. I just had surgery on my femur 1 year ago, titanium rod permenantly put in the middle of my femur with 3 screws. 1 month in the hospital. Only thing I had to pay for, was the ambulance ride, which was 120 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                Are you actually Canadian? I pay nothing. And I am not first nations. I just had surgery on my femur 1 year ago, titanium rod permenantly put in the middle of my femur with 3 screws. 1 month in the hospital. Only thing I had to pay for, was the ambulance ride, which was 120 bucks.
                i donno i guess you guys dont pay surgery. but ive been in an ambulance but didnt have to pay anything and had crutches for free

Comment

ah ill probably go to work in the morning. if it feels worse ill just see the doctor.

****s been getting worse and i havent been running since .....

Comment

Time consumes and spits out your wounds.

I love how people grow up as hypochondriacs.......It's a laugh riot to me.

Scared of Germs/Dur Dur I think my foot is broken/ Dur Dur.

Comment

Time consumes and spits out your wounds.

I love how people grow up as hypochondriacs.......It's a laugh riot to me.
                      i dont understand this post but

i worked a total of 48 hours last week. My check gonna look like 800 ..... ah ill just work i guess. Try to take it easy

Comment

Working...
                      X