No announcement yet.

What color was Jesus?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
    Was Alexander the Great and his Generals Black too?

They have sculptures, even ones that were from the bottom of the ocean that depict her. Plus coins. Plus, she banged a lot of Romans. And her family, to keep the blood line clean, were said to "keep it in the family."

Her features were said to be clearly that of her origin, Macedonian.
    I'm talking about Jesus here I have no interest in a harlot. Besides like I said there is no proof of what color she was. Look it up every "credible" source will tell you there is no proof.

As long as you realize that Jesus could never be white.

Comment

Isn't Semitic a linguistics group not a racial or ethnic group. Ethiopians are considered as Semitic as well. But they are extremely dark as well

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
        no. i refuse to worship a dark skinned deity.

Not so bad to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          Isn't Semitic a linguistics group not a racial or ethnic group. Ethiopians are considered as Semitic as well. But they are extremely dark as well
          The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, Arabs, and Ethiopian Semites. It was proposed at first to refer to the languages related to Hebrew by Ludwig Schlözer, in Eichhorn's "Repertorium", vol. VIII (Leipzig, 1781), p. 161. Through Eichhorn the name then came into general usage (cf. his "Einleitung in das Alte Testament" (Leipzig, 1787), I, p. 45). In his "Gesch. der neuen Sprachenkunde", pt. I (Göttingen, 1807) it had already become a fixed technical term.[1]

The word "Semitic" is an adjective derived from Shem, one of the three sons of Noah in the Bible (Genesis 5.32, 6.10, 10.21), or more precisely from the Greek derivative of that name, namely Σημ (Sēm); the noun form referring to a person is Semite.

Comment

Whats color was Jesus?.

He had the color of the rainbow.
            Not with pallor caused by sadness.
            But brightness from his greatness,
            perhaps we never knew because we bow.

It's better to ask....

what's wrong with geze ?.

Comment

jesus was a dark brown

Comment

First white, then black. Just like Michael Jackson the other way round.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                  If he existed he would look like what most white christians would call a terrorist.

Ironic aint it?
                  bingo! i agree with you....ive got 4 last supper pictures from different countries....the one we all seen,one from amsterdam(its a round table they eat at & jesus is telling judas he will betray him,can see judas has a bag of coins), in cusco,peru everyone looks latin & they are eating guinea pig, lastly the most accurate one....got it at ozzfest 99....ozzy,geezer,ward,iommi are at the table replacing a couple apostles...its hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    I'm talking about Jesus here I have no interest in a harlot. Besides like I said there is no proof of what color she was. Look it up every "credible" source will tell you there is no proof.

As long as you realize that Jesus could never be white.
                    She was of Macedonian/Greek descent. There is a reason why she spoke Greek and everything was translated into greek. Luckily that was the case since it helped solve the Egyptian language.

She wasn't a Black princess. Cleopatra was here name too. Think about what kind of name that is in origin.
                    Let's leave it at that.

As far as Jesus, I don't think he was Black either but far from "white."

Bronze is more like it. Kind of like my friend's father who is an Israeli who has a darker complexion, and gets very dark in the summer time. Has thick curly hair. Middle-Eastern people.

However, it depends on who Yeshua's father was. If is Father was Roman, let's say from a Soldier having sex with his mother (since somebody had to do it and the story seems suspect)...then he would be a mix of Roman and whatever you want to say his mother was. Roman/Middle-Eastern baby. Or even some guy she knew in the neighborhood she chilled with. Either way, that would make Mary a "harlot."

Last edited by Benny Leonard; 07-21-2010, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Actualy picture taken of Jesus, he's all the way to the left.

Comment

Working...
                      X