Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James followed Wade into his house like a little girl in love with a better man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    attention? you're the one that took me off ignore and tried to quote me

its ok...why dont you run back to NSB and keep tryin to convince people that EM-PAC was on free tv, poser
    My nuts...get off of them.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Think about if you were LeBron and you had to compete with LA and Boston what would you do?
      What's funny is that he would probably be copping the same level of hate if he had stayed in Cleveland. They would be going with the whole "selfish ****, only cares about individual stats, doesn't care about winning" route.

Comment

My nuts...get off of them.

a job....find one

a clue...get one

stop tryin to ride Boxingscene's biggest draw, son

Comment

Exactly he just put his middle finger up at every critic he has and said "**** you Im trying to win rings".

They want him to do unfair **** that no other star as had to do and thats win ALONE.

Kobe
          Shaq
          Jordan
          Bird
          Magic
          Zeke

NONE of those guys won alone. Yet LJ is suppose to? People are just pissed that they are all together. How do you defend that? None of the three can be guarded one on one.
          It's because none of those guys were being compared to Jordan and weren't being hyped as the greatest of all time. if he is, he could of won by now. But since he isn't at least that hype train is done now.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            lebron james = scottie pippen

Nah, you're giving him too much credit. Hes more a Ron Harper at this point.

Comment

I can't wait to watch thier away games in cleveland and toronto.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                We'll see. They need to try to trade Beasley to get a starting Center. Then they need to sign Raja Bell for the Vet min. Would that be enough to compete against the Lakers? NO. But with the amount of foul calls and FT attempts three of those guys are going to get, it'll be hard to beat the Heat. The Celtics could have easily won game 7 had Paul Pierce or Ray Allen stepped up and scored consistently.

BTW: I think Shaq is an egotistical bastard, but he would definitely want to win his 5th rings just like Kobe. I think he's at a point in his career where he need to realized that he's now longer the power house and force that he used to be, and he need to step his ego aside and continue to enhance his legacy.
                They will have to trade Beasly... I mean how much is he getting paid? Like 9mil? And, more than likely he will be coming off the bench too? They will have to get rid him... If they don't.... OUCH...

Didn't Shaq and Wade leave on some bad terms?

Comment

Streetbully you sound jealous or something.

He only did it for the taxes man. $$$$

I wouldn't pay NY taxes either. Or Chicago for that matter.

Comment

What is your point then?
                    Bulls build the team around Jordan and won Spurs around tim Duncan Lakers around Kobe and Heat around wade
                    get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                      What's funny is that he would probably be copping the same level of hate if he had stayed in Cleveland. They would be going with the whole "selfish ****, only cares about individual stats, doesn't care about winning" route.
                      Good point.

Dont forget this one...........

They wouldve said he doesnt care about winning.

Comment

Working...
                      X