Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James followed Wade into his house like a little girl in love with a better man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I am not even sure the Heat could afford to pay that price now.

ok...$10/hr plus he can be MOD on their forum

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      You think Shaq will go back to Miami?

The interesting part is how the Heat will fill in their roster now... They only have 5 players under contract and 3 will have max contracts...
      We'll see. They need to try to trade Beasley to get a starting Center. Then they need to sign Raja Bell for the Vet min. Would that be enough to compete against the Lakers? NO. But with the amount of foul calls and FT attempts three of those guys are going to get, it'll be hard to beat the Heat. The Celtics could have easily won game 7 had Paul Pierce or Ray Allen stepped up and scored consistently.

BTW: I think Shaq is an egotistical bastard, but he would definitely want to win his 5th rings just like Kobe. I think he's at a point in his career where he need to realized that he's now longer the power house and force that he used to be, and he need to step his ego aside and continue to enhance his legacy.
      Last edited by Carpe Diem; 07-08-2010, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Listen, my bad about the name calling my nigguaj, that isn't me, but first of all, you are not horus so stop the colored text and bolded letters. Secondly Wade was scouted, said **** you I'm staying in miami. James then went after Bosh, and Bosh said "why leave Toronto for cleveland, I'm following Wade to miami". James then ran to Wade house in miami and snuck in the window.

Think about if you were LeBron and you had to compete with LA and Boston what would you do?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          You made the joke in the other thread. You're like Martin Lawrence a washed up comedian.

oh look...he took me off ignore to follow me around again

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            ok...$10/hr plus he can be MOD on their forum
            Ok little boy Dad will show you some attention in a minute. Hop off my dick for a quick second though so i can lay out my thoughts on the big news in the NBA tonight. Thanks.

Comment

This was my post:

Hey guess what.... so is Dwayne Wade. He ASKED for Bosh and LJ to come to Miami.

See what I did there?

No player has been"good enough" to win alone so why do you expect that from LeBron?

So I dont get your response. I know he got a ring.

Did he do it ALONE? No.
              man you're missing the point like a free throw shot

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Examples other than one certain PR boxer? You should have a long list since I'm never doing anything but hate. I'm sure you have a better explanation then "you hate a great deal".
                Lol, I don't really.

Most of the time when I read your posts Bully its typically just hating on **** other people like. That or ******ed one-liners about football. It was just a throwaway comment, I'm not going to devote any time to justifying it.

Comment

Ok little boy Dad will show you some attention in a minute. Hop off my dick for a quick second though so i can lay out my thoughts on the big news in the NBA tonight. Thanks.

attention? you're the one that took me off ignore and tried to quote me

its ok...why dont you run back to NSB and keep tryin to convince people that EM-PAC was on free tv, poser

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    man you're missing the point like a free throw shot
                    What is your point then?

Comment

Think about if you were LeBron and you had to compete with LA and Boston what would you do?
                      Go to the Bulls.

Comment

Working...
                      X