Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James followed Wade into his house like a little girl in love with a better man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Hey guess what.... so is Dwayne Wade. He ASKED for Bosh and LJ to come to Miami.

See what I did there?

No player has been"good enough" to win alone so why do you ecpect that from LeBron?

Dwade got a ring

Comment

If LeBron signed to the Celtics, Pacers or 76ers Bully wouldve jacked off to the news confrence. Cmon man.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        Oh well. All that matter is, he's going to be criticized for years to come, but he'll finally be a winner. It's true that Chicago would have been a better place for him, but to get a chance to play with two guys who can easily take over night in and night out when one of them is having an off night is not an easy thing to reject. I agree that Chicago have more depth and role players, but the Heat are now in a position to attract few more pieces. The Heat need a starting Center, Shaq or Big Z will sign for less because of the new attraction the team now possess.
        You think Shaq will go back to Miami?

The interesting part is how the Heat will fill in their roster now... They only have 5 players under contract and 3 will have max contracts...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Dwade got a ring
          This was my post:

Hey guess what.... so is Dwayne Wade. He ASKED for Bosh and LJ to come to Miami.

See what I did there?

No player has been"good enough" to win alone so why do you expect that from LeBron?

So I dont get your response. I know he got a ring.

Did he do it ALONE? No.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            You think Shaq will go back to Miami?

The interesting part is how the Heat will fill in their roster now... They only have 5 players under contract and 3 will have max contracts...

Burner will play PG for $15/hr

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              You hate a great deal.
              Examples other than one certain PR boxer? You should have a long list since I'm never doing anything but hate. I'm sure you have a better explanation then "you hate a great deal".

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                I am not even sure the Heat could afford to pay that price now.

Comment

People never cease to amaze me.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    This was my post:

See what I did there?

No player has been"good enough" to win alone so why do you expect that from LeBron?

So I dont get your response. I know he got a ring.

Did he do it ALONE? No.
                    Listen, my bad about the name calling my nigguaj, that isn't me, but first of all, you are not horus so stop the colored text and bolded letters. Secondly Wade was scouted, said **** you I'm staying in miami. James then went after Bosh, and Bosh said "why leave Toronto for cleveland, I'm following Wade to miami". James then ran to Wade house in miami and snuck in the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      You made the joke in the other thread. You're like Martin Lawrence a washed up comedian.

Comment

Working...
                      X