No announcement yet.

Have you ever watched your pet die?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
    It's heartbreaking, but just goes to show how much we cared about some animals.

Damn, that's sad, man. Can imagine it.
    I had to get two more after I put her down. My home just wasn't the same without one. They are sitting here watching the E.C.F with me. They both say, "**** THE CELTIC'S", by the way.

Comment

I'm dreading the day I have to put my dog down.

Comment

I had a sheep dog I had to take to the vet after 14 years. It was hard putting him up on the table knowing what was about to happen. The vet asked if I wanted to stay, but I couldn't so I bid my old friend goodby and left. I knew it had to be done but it wasn't easy.

Comment

When i was about 13, my dog was playing in a mud puddle during a thunderstorm. Lightning hit the tree that the puddle surrounded and killed him dead. It was so weird. I ran outside and he was just lying there shaking. The dog, "Buster" was only 7 months old and was like 120, 130 lbs. I think he was part mastiff or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirt View Post

Some girl chose to see that on a date I had...........

Comment

no but i killed someone elses...it was an accident tho...

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post

What a pain in the arse.

Comment

No but that day will come unfortunately, the only pet I have is a 13 year old tomcat. Funny thing is that in all this time even if he's not as direct and obvious as a dog I can still figure out his moods. He's an old fart now but he's still healthy so maybe he can squeeze in a couple more years.

Comment

Working...
                  X