No announcement yet.

Have you ever watched your pet die?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
    I currently have a healthy dog who is 3-years-old, but in the past I have watched numerous pets die, from Goldfish to Turtles to Lizards.

Sad of course, but the bond you develop with a dog is just incomparable to any other pet.

Just thinking about losing my dog makes me swell up inside.

No ****.
    Yup, they're man's best friend. The bond only gets stronger as time goes by too.

Outliving your dog is tough, lol. As stupid as it may sound, it's almost like losing a family member.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post

I don't know what to ****ing say.

We're lucky the dinosaurs are gone.
      seconded.......................................... .......

i didnt watch my dog die..................he was just sick and old but i thought he was gonna bounce back..then i left cus i had my test for university.........and then at the middle of the test i started feeling weird and like i smelled him...........after i finished my test i called my mom, and she told me he died. i buried him in my yard and put a cross there....and wept like a baby......last year

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        seconded.......................................... .......

i didnt watch my dog die..................he was just sick and old but i thought he was gonna bounce back..then i left cus i had my test for university.........and then at the middle of the test i started feeling weird and like i smelled him...........after i finished my test i called my mom, and she told me he died. i buried him in my yard and put a cross there....and wept like a baby......last year
        This experience is relating to the thread I made last night about predicting a death or feeling a death as it happens. Amazing and sad.

Comment

I've watched other peoples' pets die. I had nothing to do with their deaths. And fuck you if you think I did.

Comment

Twice. Once in 2006, a Poodle that I did everything to try and save it, vet tried and it just didn't make it. I watched it die in my backyard when I was living at my pops house. It was sad, very sad day watching it die slowly. I didn't cry on the spot but I went to my room and shed a few tears.

2008 I watched a female guinea pig of mine die. It died of respiratory failure in the summer but the other little guy survived the heat. Now he's alone. It was sad, I took her to the pet store where I bought her but they said she's not going to make it and offered me another one for free(I am known in the petstore I have always gone there since I was young).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Bloody KJ- View Post
                Twice. Once in 2006, a Poodle that I did everything to try and save it, vet tried and it just didn't make it. I watched it die in my backyard when I was living at my pops house. It was sad, very sad day watching it die slowly. I didn't cry on the spot but I went to my room and shed a few tears.

2008 I watched a female guinea pig of mine die. It died of respiratory failure in the summer but the other little guy survived the heat. Now he's alone. It was sad, I took her to the pet store where I bought her but they said she's not going to make it and offered me another one for free(I am known in the petstore I have always gone there since I was young).
                You should have fried it up and gave it to an unsuspecting neighbor.

Comment

All bull**** aside, yes I have. My APBT. Incredible dog. She just got too old. That car ride to vet was one of the saddest, corniest gawdamn things in my life. Turned back around to go home twice, then finally went through with it. I got something in my eyes, a time or two. Miss you, Dizzy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Bloody KJ- View Post

It's heartbreaking, but just goes to show how much we cared about some animals.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    All bull**** aside, yes I have. My APBT. Incredible dog. She just got too old. That car ride to vet was one of the saddest, corniest gawdamn things in my life. Turned back around to go home twice, then finally went through with it. I got something in my eyes, a time or two. Miss you, Dizzy.
                    Damn, that's sad, man. Can imagine it.

Comment

I choked up during this scene:

Comment

Working...
                      X