No announcement yet.

Mexico warns citizens over new Arizona immigration law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico warns citizens over new Arizona immigration law

Mexico has urged its nationals to carry proper documentation with them to Arizona in response to a tough new immigration law in the US state.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8647500.stm

If you got dem docs, you worry not bout nothing.

Originally posted by Trim0 View Post

If you got dem docs, you worry not bout nothing.
    thats bull****. People are going to be targeted because of the way they look. How can anyone possibly justify that? Its like a black dude being pulled over just because he's black. If he's not doing anything wrong, he has nothing to worry about right? Fuk that ****.

Why are people acting like these people in position are responsible enough to exercise this law with proper distinction? As if the Rodney King incident never happened. As if we've never seen police abuse their power. As if we've never seen politicians try to push their racist agendas.

Why should my mother who is a citizen of this country be pulled over just because she looks "mexican"? I find it funny that the people who keep saying "if you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about" are white people.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      thats bull****. People are going to be targeted because of the way they look. How can anyone possibly justify that? Its like a black dude being pulled over just because he's black. If he's not doing anything wrong, he has nothing to worry about right? Fuk that ****.

Why are people acting like these people in position are responsible enough to exercise this law with proper distinction? As if the Rodney King incident never happened. As if we've never seen police abuse their power. As if we've never seen politicians try to push their racist agendas.

Why should my mother who is a citizen of this country be pulled over just because she looks "mexican"? I find it funny that the people who keep saying "if you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about" are white people.

Because the benefits of this, far outweigh your personal "convenience."
      You'll be stopped, you'll show your docs, and you'll get on with life.
      What if they stopped some convict who could possibly hurt you or your family? Think about it, the law isn't really punishing you for looking "Mexican."

Comment

Originally posted by Trim0 View Post
        Because the benefits of this, far outweigh your personal "convenience."
        You'll be stopped, you'll show your docs, and you'll get on with life.
        What if they stopped some convict who could possibly hurt you or your family? Think about it, the law isn't really punishing you for looking "Mexican."
        I'm an American citizen, I was born here. I look "Mexican" if they stop me, I don't have any papers to show I'm legal here, who the fuk does?

I carry my DL and that's it like 99.99% of Americans. Who the fuk carries their SS card or anything else?

If they were to stop me and harass me, I wouldn't be too happy about it let me tell you this...........

Comment

Could you imagine if there were illegal Africans here in the U.S like Mexicans and there was a law passed in NY that they could stop black people and ask them for their papers?

Holy ****, Farkkahn, Sharpton and every other black leader would be in the streets all over the country over this ****. It would never fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            I'm an American citizen, I was born here. I look "Mexican" if they stop me, I don't have any papers to show I'm legal here, who the fuk does?

I carry my DL and that's it like 99.99% of Americans. Who the fuk carries their SS card or anything else?

If they were to stop me and harass me, I wouldn't be too happy about it let me tell you this...........
            you dont get stopped for looking Mexican you get stopped for looking Mexican and doing something illegal, perhaps you should be more wary of illegal activity then looking Mexican.
            Last edited by TacticalTiming; 05-26-2010, 10:57 AM.

Comment

License is enough.
              If you're asked for further info, you just tell the truth.

Comment

Could you imagine if there were illegal Africans here in the U.S like Mexicans and there was a law passed in NY that they could stop black people and ask them for their papers?

Holy ****, Farkkahn, Sharpton and every other black leader would be in the streets all over the country over this ****. It would never fly.
                Sharpton wouldn't say ****.
                There's only so far you can go in defending illegal immigrants.
                When you're into that "illegal" zone, you're powerless.

Comment

Sharpton has already marched on the streets about this. I'm not sure if Jesse Jackson has yet but he's publicly been on news sites against this.

Comment

What an absurd statement. Your fears are totally misplaced.

You obviously haven't ever been outside the United States because in every other country, first world or third world, you get "racially profiled"...

Only the United States allows this bull****.

So suck it up.

Comment

Working...
                    X