Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican gov't slams Arizona immigration law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is terrible. Racial profiling at it's finest. Surely the U.S. can come up with a better method to keep illegals out. The punishment should be on the companies hiring these people. I couldn't imagin someone coming up to me (I'm Puerto Rican in case the sig and av didn't give it away) and asking me to provide proof of citizenship. All this will do is harass hispanics (Not like they're looking for Canadians, let's be honest) and won't put a dent in illegal immigration. The companies hiring these people are the ones to be punished.

Comment

Originally posted by R0ME0 View Post
      I bet you're a first generation American of Mexican parents who came here as illegals (another words you're an anchor baby) but you tell everyone that you're a five generation American.

You're such an *******. You're more intolerant than rednecks and racists.
      Actually my parents were born in Mexico and they emigrated to this great country when they were just kids.......they did it the legal way and went through the whole process as so many immigrants from other countries do.

They never entered this country illegally.

Listen, I don't have anything against immigrants as long as they do it the legal way. It's the illegal immigrants that I have a problem with.

Comment

California is next.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
          Actually my parents were born in Mexico and they emigrated to this great country when they were just kids.......they did it the legal way and went through the whole process as so many immigrants from other countries do.

They never entered this country illegally.

Listen, I don't have anything against immigrants as long as they do it the legal way. It's the illegal immigrants that I have a problem with.
          Whatever dude!

Comment

Working...
          X