No announcement yet.

Theres only one mayweather mafia...maywether mafia v.i.p=a pack or traitors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    The point is that they don't just let random Floyd fans in and Larry is one of them. Larry has been a true Floyd fan, the founder of MM and he should have been one of the first VIP would have contact. Yet no one care about him.
    exactly...........

Comment

Originally posted by -Ash- View Post
      Sup Eyekonik. It was created yesterday. So far so good but there's only about 7 or 8 right now. We just want the better Floyd fans. Dorian, Ether, Gully Gad, The Executioner, Great White Shark, Pretty Boy32, Me.
      Thats your idea of a good poster?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Why so defensive?

So Larry can't be in more than one group?
        then they go and try to invite all the people in my mafia...why kinda **** is that?? but i get no invite?? i dont even get told it was being made???shadowboxer3 had to tell me about what they were doing...so mayweather mafia v.i.p=a bunch of unloyal traitors

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
          then they go and try to invite all the people in my mafia...why kinda **** is that?? but i get no invite?? i dont even get told it was being made???shadowboxer3 had to tell me about what they were doing...so mayweather mafia v.i.p=a bunch of unloyal traitors
          Im not with the whole Mafia **** in the first place, but if you're going to make another group why choose a name so close to a group that already exists?

Comment

lol, I knew this was coming when I saw Dorian's thing. I was like, I know Larry wont play that ****

Comment

then i shoot dorian and ash and message asking whats up..they dont even respond...lol

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Why so defensive?

So Larry can't be in more than one group?
                Not defensive at all lol. I don't know, can he? You tell me.

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
                exactly..they left one group and startedanothwer behind myback..if you wanted to upgrade the group and all be one fine..but this is sum backstabbing ****
                You're turning this into a soap opera now. Was a thread necessary? or a PM to Dorian was maybe the right thing to do. But about letting you know to upgrade the group, how can you say that if you were the first one to break the rules of the "new and improved" rules about not letting someone in if all posters don't vote that person in. By saying "Oh let him in, why is he not in?" While 3-4 posters said no, not him? What do you have to say to that?

Comment

Im a member of both clicks and theres no way im with what Ash said..
                  Larry is my Boy our friendship is past this...

Saying that Ash and Dorian are my peoples im happy to be part of both clans
                  both are great social groups in there own way
                  i didnt know anything about the rules or who wasnt invited until now...

Comment

Larrys one of the best Floyd fans on the site... how could you not invite him?

Better yet... why didn't you just talk to him about the problems you were having? I am sure he would have listened and changed some things if everyone felt the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ash- View Post
                      Not defensive at all lol. I don't know, can he? You tell me.

You're turning this into a soap opera now. Was a thread necessary? or a PM to Dorian was maybe the right thing to do. But about letting you know to upgrade the group, how can you say that if you were the first one to break the rules of the "new and improved" rules about not letting someone in if all posters don't vote that person in. By saying "Oh let him in, why is he not in?" While 3-4 posters said no, not him? What do you have to say to that?
                      Are you seriously asking me if someone can join more than one group?

Comment

Working...
                      X