No announcement yet.

Theres only one mayweather mafia...maywether mafia v.i.p=a pack or traitors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Ash- View Post
    You're getting it all wrong. We are way too different than the posters you let in your group, the one's I sent an invite to are good in my book. One bad apple ruins it for the bunch. We have nothing against you, if you want to call us traitors then that's too bad. But just like Floyd trying to clean up the sport, we are trying to clean up boxingscene by recruiting the best posters and motivating the bad one's to become better.
    So why didnt you invite larry?

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
      In about two weeks. The St Valentines Day E-Massacre
      Lmaao. I wonder which side is going to end up shot to pieces by e-Tommy Guns. DRAMA FO YO MOMMA...

Comment

You're getting it all wrong. We are way too different than the posters you let in your group, the one's I sent an invite to are good in my book. One bad apple ruins it for the bunch. We have nothing against you, if you want to call us traitors then that's too bad. But just like Floyd trying to clean up the sport, we are trying to clean up boxingscene by recruiting the best posters and motivating the bad one's to become better.

I knew it was you

Comment

Anyway, how does one even get in the Mayweather club in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
              Who's in VIP Kev?..
              Sup Eyekonik. It was created yesterday. So far so good but there's only about 7 or 8 right now. We just want the better Floyd fans. Dorian, Ether, Gully Gad, The Executioner, Great White Shark, Pretty Boy32, Me.

Comment

Lol VIP is where it's at Larry. See, we have different rules, we don't let random Floyd fans in. It's an exclusive group where only non-biased Floyd fans can enter. But we all are fans of the same fighter, your social group just has different rules that we can't handle. I hope you're not really mad about that, we are all cool with you and your Maf.
                The point is that they don't just let random Floyd fans in and Larry is one of them. Larry has been a true Floyd fan, the founder of MM and he should have been one of the first VIP would have contact. Yet no one care about him.

Comment

What's with the "you", Reed? I don't own the group, Dorian does. But i'll stick up for Dorian and say probably because Larry already owns his own group?? and has his own rules of letting any Floyd fan in...even trolls with 2-3 posts and red rep.

Comment

What's with the "you", Reed? I don't own the group, Dorian does. But i'll stick up for Dorian and say probably because Larry already owns his own group?? and ha his own rules of letting any Floyd fan in...even trolls with 2-3 posts and red rep.
                    Why so defensive?

So Larry can't be in more than one group?

Comment

exactly..they left one group and startedanothwer behind myback..if you wanted to upgrade the group and all be one fine..but this is sum backstabbing ****

Comment

Working...
                      X