Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theres only one mayweather mafia...maywether mafia v.i.p=a pack or traitors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then the group was made behind my back...if we were all suppose to be one..i wouldve recieved an invite and ya'll wouldnt have left the group..thats the definition of being a traitor and unloyal

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      So, when is the e-hit going to happen? Is it going to be outside of the e-Sparks steakhouse? Is someone going end up ratting, and end up in the boxing scene witness protection program?
      In about two weeks. The St Valentines Day E-Massacre

Comment

*Bangs Drums*

THERE'S ONLY OOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEE MAYWEATHER MAFIA!!!!!!.....

Comment

I would like to go undercover and play both sides of the mafia. Then I can chose a side and give them information on how to ambush the otherside in retun for being made an underboss.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
            then the group was made behind my back...if we were all suppose to be one..i wouldve recieved an invite and ya'll wouldnt have left the group..thats the definition of being a traitor and unloyal
            You're getting it all wrong. We are way too different than the posters you let in your group, the one's I sent an invite to are good in my book. One bad apple ruins it for the bunch. We have nothing against you, if you want to call us traitors then that's too bad. But just like Floyd trying to clean up the sport, we are trying to clean up boxingscene by recruiting the best posters and motivating the bad one's to become better.

Comment

Theres only oooooooooooooooooooooone mayweather mafia, oooooooooooooooone mayweather mafia *to the tune of hatton wonderland*

Seriously though, same thing happened to the catholic church... Looks like a power struggle to me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ash- View Post
                You're getting it all wrong. We are way too different than the posters you let in your group, the one's I sent an invite to are good in my book. One bad apple ruins it for the bunch. We have nothing against you, if you want to call us traitors then that's too bad. But just like Floyd trying to clean up the sport, we are trying to clean up boxingscene by recruiting the best posters and motivating the bad one's to become better.
                Who's in VIP Kev?..

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
                  *Bangs Drums*

THERE'S ONLY OOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEE MAYWEATHER MAFIA!!!!!!.....
                  Damnit, beat me to it..... I must be past my prime and slowing down.... Perhaps i can land a big fight now...

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
                    Looks like that's what they are doing to you Larry.

Comment

you mofos take this internet **** way too seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X