Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(CAUTION: Very Graphic)****!!! This site is brutal!! beheadings, killings, fights etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
    wow your one twisted bastard dude why are you posting this crap no one wants to see that ****.
    hey you coward, read the ****ing title, its says CAUTION VERY GRAPHIC...i put it there for a reason, if bitches are gonna cry about it don't say i didnt warn them.....****ing wanker

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
      hey you coward, read the ****ing title, its says CAUTION VERY GRAPHIC...i put it there for a reason, if bitches are gonna cry about it don't say i didnt warn them.....****ing wanker
      Wow dude you are the king troll theres some dumbasses on the scene but you take the cake pal.

Comment

Sad as ****, but nothing don't really shocks me anymore after I saw the kids from Ukcrania if you guys know what video I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
          Wow dude you are the king troll theres some dumbasses on the scene but you take the cake pal.
          ***** please...all you do is cry like a little girl....stop following me you ****

Comment

Nothing really shocks me anymore.. and death aint pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by stone roses View Post
              hahhahhahha....dude thats how i stumbled upon the site, i was checking out some stripping videos and i clicked a link and all i see is someguys intestines spilled onto the road and half his body crushed by a truck....wtf??
              girl in your av!!!! Who is she?!!?

Comment

I love that site.

That stuff is so intriguing to me.

Worst video I've ever seen is the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs videos (aka 3 Guys 1 Hammer).

Comment

im sure its for the curiosity factor not because you like it that you watch it

Comment

I've seen several videos on that site.

Comment

Working...
                    X