Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(CAUTION: Very Graphic)****!!! This site is brutal!! beheadings, killings, fights etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    Never heard of it, but I'm not clicking that. Not in the mood for that ****.

I have seen that US Soldier beheading video a long time ago and I had that image in my head for awhile, ugh.
    Red k given.

Comment

cant look at that stuff.....bothers me to much..not only that but i have post traumatic stress..so this kinda **** really bothers me...never understood people who like this ****..

Comment

This website makes me wanna pop a boner cause all the **** lol, but it goes away as soon as I see the nasty videos.

Comment

I will never understand why people get off to this stuff. Downright sad and gross. I aint clicking that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            I will never understand why people get off to this stuff. Downright sad and gross. I aint clicking that ****.

I'm used to it cause I've seen stuff like this (faces of death, I heard most of it's fake but I thought it was real at the time) since I was pretty young so I've been desensitized to this kind of stuff. I do not find it funny or anything, just very interesting. I remember I used to feel sick when I saw these kinds of pics & vids...

Comment

m into **** but shock videos Im not into.

I seen guy get his head cut off while he was alive. It haunts me to this day.

Comment

i used to go to those kinda sites pretty regularly.. not to see gore but generally they have videos you cant find anywhere else. things that arent safe for work etc. ive seen some crazy **** on that one in particular though.. i dont like the way they have pics of murdered raped naked women plastered all over every page. i do find some of that **** interesting to watch though, like once i saw a video fo a fight in a russian night club, and one guy pulled a butcher knife out and went alfred hitchcock on some dude in the corner. the worst videos ive seen have been 3 guys 1 hammer.. and 1 i downloaded at theforum.com where a small dog has its arms bound behind its back and a lady with high heels steps on its abdomen hard over and over popping its guts out and smearing them around. the guts are hanging out, theres blood, and the dog is still alive and sufferent. and shes just cold and heartless and smiles like shes not even doing anything.
                Last edited by Talon; 01-31-2010, 01:16 AM.

Comment

I really regret looking at that ****.. Never again..Some of them images are stuck in my head and I lost my appetite for the night. I was hungry as hell too.

Comment

Im not gonna check it, I used to see that **** along time ago and dont have any interest in seeing it anymore.....**** is way diffrent to watch than sum violent movie.

Even seeing cannibal holocaust freaked me out recently, that whole turtle murder scene.

Comment

:wank: :wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X