Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(CAUTION: Very Graphic)****!!! This site is brutal!! beheadings, killings, fights etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Talon View Post
    i used to go to those kinda sites pretty regularly.. not to see gore but generally they have videos you cant find anywhere else. things that arent safe for work etc. ive seen some crazy **** on that one in particular though.. i dont like the way they have pics of murdered raped naked women plastered all over every page. i do find some of that **** interesting to watch though, like once i saw a video fo a fight in a russian night club, and one guy pulled a butcher knife out and went alfred hitchcock on some dude in the corner. the worst videos ive seen have been 3 guys 1 hammer.. and 1 i downloaded at theforum.com where a small dog has its arms bound behind its back and a lady with high heels steps on its abdomen hard over and over popping its guts out and smearing them around. the guts are hanging out, theres blood, and the dog is still alive and sufferent. and shes just cold and heartless and smiles like shes not even doing anything.
    GOD DAMN dude.....thats a little too much descriptive information, that sounds ****ing brutal, the one i can't get out of my head is some russian mobsters slicing up body parts from a dead guy in a bath tub

Comment

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
      I really regret looking at that ****.. Never again..Some of them images are stuck in my head and I lost my appetite for the night. I was hungry as hell too.
      hey mate, i warned you, curiosity killed the cat

Comment

Originally posted by -Ash- View Post
        Red k given.
        Reported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
          Im not gonna check it, I used to see that **** along time ago and dont have any interest in seeing it anymore.....**** is way diffrent to watch than sum violent movie.

Even seeing cannibal holocaust freaked me out recently, that whole turtle murder scene.
          worst part of that movie is probably the rat getting stabbed in the heart with a pocket knife.. worst movie ive seen is august underground

no honestly the part of cannibal holocaust that hit me the hardest was when that blonde guy got shredded by the indians with their axes. it looked so real. it was like seeing a real death. one second he's there, next he's just a few chunks of meat, his soul and life is no longer here
          Last edited by Talon; 01-31-2010, 03:39 AM.

Comment

That's messed up! The first video is about a man set on fire from Peru. I know a lot of folks from Peru. They cool as hell. I'm going to watch this **** anyway. I'm bored and I can't fall asleep.

Comment

I watch the guy get burned. That looked like it hurt! He shouldnt have just stood there and let the guy light him.. **** this im gonna smoke some herb and play some video games and eat burittos

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
                I watch the guy get burned. That looked like it hurt! He shouldnt have just stood there and let the guy light him.. **** this im gonna smoke some herb and play some video games and eat burittos
                Hell yeah, he just stood there. I would have KO that f@cker that was trying to light him on fire.

Comment

apparently he let them pour gasoline on him too.. i would have taken that gas can and kicked their ass! and ran home or to a store to find a weapon.. rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

haha i already seen this site and there is some fuked up **** on here

Comment

wow your one twisted bastard dude why are you posting this crap no one wants to see that ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X