No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
    Phoenix loss to San Antonio proves that the West is just going to beat themselves.
    how...? a win like that gives the winner momentum going forward....

and what did i tell you ****s about the spurs making other teams play there game? 92-85 has spurs written all over it.

Comment

• If Dallas or Phoenix goes to the finals they will lose. The only team out of the west I want going to the finals right now are The Spurs.They match up better with Detroit and Miami.

Comment

• Originally posted by {BrownBomber} View Post
        If Dallas or Phoenix goes to the finals they will lose. The only team out of the west I want going to the finals right now are The Spurs.They match up better with Detroit and Miami.
        dallas beats anyone from the east.....pheonix will struggle against detroit..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
          dallas beats anyone from the east.....pheonix will struggle against detroit..
          they still choke........
          They have no D

Comment

• stons comin out the east easy mayne. beat cleveland like a red-headed step child. sheeds baseline fadeaway is still the most unguardable shot when he's on.

Comment

• Originally posted by {BrownBomber} View Post
              they still choke........
              They have no D
              they improved on defence, they arent that bad

Comment

• Fix, the west is going to defeat themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                  Fix, the west is going to defeat themselves.
                  A team from the west will win this year.

Comment

• T-Mac 40-10-8 last night... WARNING!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                      they improved on defence, they arent that bad
                      Phoenix D has improved(Amare) but I dont think enough to hang with Detriot in a defensive game like they will make it.Detriot seems to make stops when they need em.They have a chance againts Miami with Wade injured.

Dallas is the best team no doubt but they tend to choke in close games and until they get over that hump IN THE PLAYOFFS then I will not change my mind.

I like the west to be represented by the Spurs because of what you have stated.

Comment

Working...
                      X