No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
    Dwight got ****ed over by the judges. The whole event was average overall.
    It really hasn't been that great in a few years . They need too start making guys like Kobe ,carter,T-mac,James ,be in in it or just stop having them until someone shows up .

Comment

• Nate Robinson needs to be shot. Where's Telfair when you need him. 10 attempts to get that weak **** down.ugh.

Dwight Howards sticker dunk was hilarious. Dude from Boston should have been much better the whole table thing got played out 10 yearsago what the **** was he talking about being creative.

Gotta love 78 year old Dick Bavetta diving on the floor for that ****. It was Elway'esqe. Dude even had blood running down his leg after. Barkley once again proves he's the man. Chuckster KO 1 Big Ben

Comment

• They should of picked bigger stars for the dunk competition. It is not about dunking anymore...just a bunch of lame gimmicks. I have seen many dunk competitions better then this crap they gave to us.

Comment

• lmao if u guys get a chance watch shaq break dance on sportscenter

Comment

• i liked dwight's dunk

Comment

• If Orlando trades Darko away I will be so upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir_Jose View Post
                Nate Robinson needs to be shot. Where's Telfair when you need him. 10 attempts to get that weak **** down.ugh.

Dwight Howards sticker dunk was hilarious. Dude from Boston should have been much better the whole table thing got played out 10 yearsago what the **** was he talking about being creative.

Gotta love 78 year old Dick Bavetta diving on the floor for that ****. It was Elway'esqe. Dude even had blood running down his leg after. Barkley once again proves he's the man. Chuckster KO 1 Big Ben
                dude is 5'5 at best give em a break.

Comment

• He's a plague on society.

Ason Kidd to the Lakers? thats the rumor. In my opnion I dont think it will help that much. The Lakers need a quality big not a 34 year old PG who is on the downside and owed 40 mill over the next two years. Phillip's traingle teams have never had a quality PG you dont need one in the system you need one that can make an open shot and thats Kidd's weakness. Bad fit for a young team.

Comment

• Awful performance by Melo and AI.

Maybe the Clippers will at least make the game competitive against the Suns. That last outing was terrible. That was more terrible defense as opposed to simply spectacular play by the Spurs.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Orlando will probably make a deal by Thursday. Getting Vince now is a waste though imo. He lives in Orlando, and he wants to play there. Might as well wait until the offseason so they dont have to give up Darko.

Comment

Working...
                      X