Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suns vs. Celtics will be the finals. I'm calling it. Have they broken their FRANCHISE WORST losing streak yet?

Comment

• Good **** for Ray Allen.

Comment

• I said Cleveland Vs Dallas in the Finals back in October

I think Im going to stick with that, even though I'll be rooting for my Lakers squad

Comment

• im gonna say detroit and dallas

Comment

• Originally posted by kg21mvp View Post
            nah just statin the facts dawg.. i mean hes come a long way since that injury and im quite sure hell eat duncans ass come the playoffs again but im not sure if they will win against the spurs..
            There is a differance between "facts"and "opnions" how a team will do in the playoffs is a prediction and that makes it an opnion not a fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir_Jose View Post
              There is a differance between "facts"and "opnions" how a team will do in the playoffs is a prediction and that makes it an opnion not a fact.
              nah im just saying that the fact that amare will not be a contender for an mvp award wothout steve nash is a fact..and the prediction that the suns will not go deep in the playoffs is an opinion my bad though..

tough luck on steve nash though he wont be playing in the all-star but its a good thing to have this injury now since the break is coming unlike when that shoulder will hrt at the end of the season or in the playoffs maybe the injry is being casued by his back problems what cha think?

Comment

• dallas will win it all this year

Comment

• Originally posted by flipside View Post
                  dallas will win it all this year

are you losing hope about miami, bro?

i think detroit & cleveland are likely to kick miami's butt out of the conf finals, do you agree?

Comment

• If Orlando can somehow have everyone healthy for the playoff then I dont see why they cant make a run. They have yet to play a game without a starter hurt.

Ive also heard rumors of them trading Hill for a big time player. That would be bitter sweet because I like Grant but if they can get a Vince Carter or a Ray Allen, it would make them a championship team imo.

Comment

• My Hornets have been hot since getting Paul and West back from injury. Once Peja is back, this team could make some real noise.

Comment

Working...
                      X