Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its just not working out in Denver. The last thing they needed was another scorer. I think they were better off before the trade.

WTF happend to the Clippers? Were'nt they suppossed to be good? Its the same exact team as last year and they suck ass. They showed a bit on TNT and the top 5 Clippers scoring averages are all down by like 5 points each. There probably not even gonna make the playoffs.

Comment

• I hope KG opts out of his monster contract so he can get down on a real contender.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir_Jose View Post
        He's a plague on society.

Ason Kidd to the Lakers? thats the rumor. In my opnion I dont think it will help that much. The Lakers need a quality big not a 34 year old PG who is on the downside and owed 40 mill over the next two years. Phillip's traingle teams have never had a quality PG you dont need one in the system you need one that can make an open shot and thats Kidd's weakness. Bad fit for a young team.
        my thoughts exactly....

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
          I hope KG opts out of his monster contract so he can get down on a real contender.
          LAKERS!!!!!

Comment

• If the Lakers want a PG they should go after Bibby he's avaiable to. He's younger, has less money coming to him and he can shoot. It makes a lot more sense.

Comment

If the Lakers want a PG they should go after Bibby he's avaiable to. He's younger, has less money coming to him and he can shoot. It makes a lot more sense.
              id pick Erik Snow>Kidd on a Phil Lakers squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
                I hope KG opts out of his monster contract so he can get down on a real contender.
                YEah.. i surely hopes so.. but thats not the kind Of person KG is, the lakers are strong contenders in landing KG and hes a better complimentary player IMO rather than a go-to-guy..

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
                  Orlando will probably make a deal by Thursday. Getting Vince now is a waste though imo. He lives in Orlando, and he wants to play there. Might as well wait until the offseason so they dont have to give up Darko.
                  rumor is they will give up darko,starkouglo and redick in excahnge for VC.. bad trade IMO for the magic.

Comment

If the Lakers want a PG they should go after Bibby he's avaiable to. He's younger, has less money coming to him and he can shoot. It makes a lot more sense.
                    I think L akers is more interested on JKIDD....

Comment

• Originally posted by kg21mvp View Post
                      rumor is they will give up darko,starkouglo and redick in excahnge for VC.. bad trade IMO for the magic.
                      IMO, THIS IS ALSO GOOD FOR MAGIC. Dwight Howard and Vince is good enough to contend for the East. On the other end, Darko is still project, Reddick still need to prove himself and Hedo this guy dissappear come playoff time.

Comment

Working...
                      X