No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Young Legend View Post
    Doug Christie... that dude is still playin ball?!
    I think I read somewhere that he and his wife put out a comedy sketch DVD. Anyone seen it?

Comment

• Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
      I think I read somewhere that he and his wife put out a comedy sketch DVD. Anyone seen it?
      yeah... the same people who bought ron artest cd.

Comment

• Originally posted by kg21mvp View Post
        steve nash wont play for the west all-stars this year!

i hope deron williams replaces him..
        yeah he should... he is having a great year.... 17 points and 9 assists per game...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir_Jose View Post
          The hate is strong.

nothing but negative stuff from you
          it must be hard to not have a team to root for. sad people...

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
            it must be hard to not have a team to root for. sad people...
            michael finley > chris webber

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
              michael finley > chris webber
              michael finley is my favorite player in the NBA besides mr. big shot...so you aren't gonna get any objection from me mayne.

Comment

• NBA news

Spurs get Melvin Ely today, eh wont help them

Ray Allen and Mehmet Okur will replace Steve Nash and AI in the All-Star game. Chris Paul will replace Nash in theskills competion .

No ****ing way does Okur deserve to be there ahead of Brand if Stern was so hard up for a Jazz player to be in it then he should have taken Williams

Houston Rockets trade Scott Padget to the Grizz for "Big Jake" Suckalotass

Comment

The hate is strong.

nothing but negative stuff from you
                  nah just statin the facts dawg.. i mean hes come a long way since that injury and im quite sure hell eat duncans ass come the playoffs again but im not sure if they will win against the spurs..

Comment

NBA news

Spurs get Melvin Ely today, eh wont help them

Ray Allen and Mehmet Okur will replace Steve Nash and AI in the All-Star game. Chris Paul will replace Nash in theskills competion .

No ****ing way does Okur deserve to be there ahead of Brand if Stern was so hard up for a Jazz player to be in it then he should have taken Williams

Houston Rockets trade Scott Padget to the Grizz for "Big Jake" Suckalotass
                    yeah brand should be there but okur is one halleuva player and actually hes climbing the ladder as one o the cluth players in the L.. and not a lot of love for deron williams or if CP3 didnt miss so many games he would have gotten an all reserve slot..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                      yeah he should... he is having a great year.... 17 points and 9 assists per game...
                      but ray allen replaced him.. too bad maybe next year though..

Comment

Working...
                      X