No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oldgringo
    So then he would have been put into a Darko situation...
    Darko is a joke, Detroit doesn't need Carmelo but they would be even better with him.

Comment

So then he would have been put into a Darko situation...
      no because bosh isnt/wasnt as raw as darko, bosh would get mcinjury minutes.

darko hasnt improved in the time he has been in the league at all. imo he is a bust, i dont thiink he will develope into anything special. joe dumars is a good gm but he did drop the ball with that pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Truth
        Darko is a joke, Detroit doesn't need Carmelo but they would be even better with him.
        Not necessarily. If i were the Pistons, i'd be happy that i have Prince, who is a better fit for their team. Tayshaun can pretty much shutdown any perimeter play and his offensive game is continually improving. He's an all-around great player.

Comment

• If I could bet you guys some asinine amount of points that Darko will be good in a few years I would...unfortunately thats too far away for us to know. This Pistons starting 5 will be intact for a long time...

Comment

If I could bet you guys some asinine amount of points that Darko will be good in a few years I would...unfortunately thats too far away for us to know. This Pistons starting 5 will be intact for a long time...
            too bad darkos career wont be intact for as long

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix
              too bad darkos career wont be intact for as long

false.....

Comment

• Just a question...

If the Pistons win the title again this year and repeat, will you ****ers give them some respect and admit that they are the best team in basketball?

Comment

false.....
                  true..............

Comment

Just a question...

If the Pistons win the title again this year and repeat, will you ****ers give them some respect and admit that they are the best team in basketball?
                    only slightly.......only.....slightly

Comment

• Stick a fork in Phoenix, they're done.

Comment

Working...
                      X