No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    U see the team lebron took to the finals? You see what he did to the pistons? The cavs beat teams by more then any other squad early on lebron sat out alot of 4q to
    The east my dude.

He came out of the same east that produced 3 teams with .500 or below records.

Think about that for a minute. 3 teams had .500 or worse records.

The Cavs faced two of those teams before reaching the ECF. Washington and New Jersey. They were fresh when they face the Pistons. Granted they won, applause.

Then they got their asses handed to them when they faced an elite team.

Lets just keep things in perspective.

Lebron, on the Lakers in 05 and 06 would not be sniffing the playoffs with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown starting alongside him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      I think he might have been bitter......about Kobe being maybe the best Laker ever and many people starting to believe that.

I for one.....................do.

I think he's breathing on Jordan as a player also.
      Magic > Kobe and with ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
        We have Sheed and Iverson walking away. We made small deals with teams (Alex Acker to the Clips) which largely went unnoticed but all help free up cap space. If all goes correctly, the Pistons will have enough cap room to sign two big FA players to max contracts or close to it. Walter Hermann is (will be) an unrestricted FA too.

We have:

-Stars already in place (Rip, Tayshaun, Stuckey)

-One of the most well respected GM's in the sport

-Winning tradition

-$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Who wouldn't want to come here and compete to win a championship? At this point everybody knows Joe D can and will do whatever it takes to win. That's why we blew up the team and sent Chauncey off.
        Sounds good for ya'll. Isn't Bosh available this offseason? Better make ya move now...if he's on the market in 2010 ya'll might have a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          When we start throwin money in LeBron's face and he starts gettin offered bathtubs full of money letz see him turn it down. He'll be wipin his ass wit money

If LeBron comes to the Knicks he will be the MAN. No questions asked.

It won't be a graveyard with him comin here.

And as far as Wade he aint goin nowhere with that team of preschoolers. He might as well sign wit us now
          Wade is definitely staying. They've got some good, young talent brewing over there. They'll be contending in 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
            Maybe. But I still say it's what you want.

Maybe as in you seriously could be right in many people's eyes

Do you want the consummate passing genius who sets your team up? Or do you want the totally unstoppable force that wins games for you outright?

You can always add to Kobe.....You need to compliment Magic well.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Oh yeah most definitely. He needs a ring or two.

Man they're so similar it's scary.
              they are both competitor, no doubt about that.. they hate to lose..

but Kobe build his legacy on the shadow of shaq.. i mean shaq was the MDE when he carries kobe to that o'brien trophy..
              MJ did it by himself and the help of pippen..

but i won't argue about kobe's greatness.. he is up there ofcourse, but i won't say he can dethrone MJ..

by the way, Shaq was the most dominant Laker IMHO..

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                Magic played with 2 other HOFers and never won without Kareem, I think they're about even at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  Wade is definitely staying. They've got some good, young talent brewing over there. They'll be contending in 2 years.
                  We'll see...I know I'm not the only one who thinks Beasley is overrated...Haslem is gettin older...Jamario Moon should get better tho...along wit Chalmers.

U right tho, Miami will do ANYTHING to keep Wade there...

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                    Bulk up a bit in his legs at least imo.

I think Drews knees are really ****ed up though. He doesn't have that same confidence prior to this seasons injury. Plus with the history of his knees, he looks real shaky out there.

I was listening to Myers and Hartman today, they were speaking on a convo they had with Kareem about Bynum, and long story short, Cap was saying how Drew basically didn't have the desire to really learn.

**** made me sad as ****. I know the team needs him right now, but he needs to take it easy all off season and not really do **** but shoot baskets from a wheelchair ala Fisher.
                    why oh why did we get rid of the rights to marc gasol?

marc gasol > bynum

Comment

• Lmao great coaching by Mike Brown.

Comment

Working...
                      X