No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    I think he might have been bitter......about Kobe being maybe the best Laker ever and many people starting to believe that.

I for one.....................do.

I think he's breathing on Jordan as a player also.
    he still have ti win one without shaq..

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post

a NY guy calling the pistons bums? you shouldn't be calling anybody bums, esp. not the team that has dominated the east for the better part of this decade.

your best player is david lee....congrats pal.
      I was ****in wit u, but you guys are pretty bummy right now. Not as bad us but ya'll jus fell off outta nowhere.

I think we cud offer Bosh more $. Where would you rather play? Maybe Detroit right now but the Knicks are setting themselves up for big things...

Comment

• Originally posted by yeks View Post
        he still have ti win one without shaq..
        Oh yeah most definitely. He needs a ring or two.

Man they're so similar it's scary.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          I was ****in wit u, but you guys are pretty bummy right now. Not as bad us but ya'll jus fell off outta nowhere.

I think we cud offer Bosh more $. Where would you rather play? Maybe Detroit right now but the Knicks are setting themselves up for big things...
          NY is a graveyard. NO superstar will go there and risk falling off.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Kobe couldn't carry Kariims jock strap.
            I don't think people really understand the dominant force that was Kareem
            Abdul Jabbar, but he had 2 careers really. The dominant one man force in Milwaukee, and the other side of the two edged sword with the Lakers.

As great as Kobe is, I don't think he reaches that level. He can win 3 more titles, but I don't think he'll ever reach Jordans level either. Hes about as close to anyone we've seen get to Michael, but Jordan was a different beast on defense and that is what puts him over Kobe. But then again, Jordan was going up against the type of athletes Kobe has either, so its a never ending discussion.

Either way, Kobe is going to end up top 5.

I think he'll be the greatest Laker though.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
              Duh,

I already said he sat out many fourth quarters.

We've seen Kobe in beast mode.

Lebron isn't anywhere close to that level yet.

Put Lebron on the 05 and 06 teams, and the Lakers really are the 11th and 12th seeds like the experts predicted. Bron isn't taking Smush Parker, Luke Walton and Kwame Brown anywhere in the west.
              U see the team lebron took to the finals? You see what he did to the pistons? The cavs beat teams by more then any other squad early on lebron sat out alot of 4q to

Comment

• OH JUST LOL.

When you typed Kariim I read it as Karim:

Thought you were talking about the Dream not Jabbar. Kareem.

Then I realized I used "best Laker" in context.

Oh I'd take him over Jabbar also.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  NY is a graveyard. NO superstar will go there and risk falling off.
                  When we start throwin money in LeBron's face and he starts gettin offered bathtubs full of money letz see him turn it down. He'll be wipin his ass wit money

If LeBron comes to the Knicks he will be the MAN. No questions asked.

It won't be a graveyard with him comin here.

And as far as Wade he aint goin nowhere with that team of preschoolers. He might as well sign wit us now

Comment

• me and Jack failing on the first page with our 05 picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post

We have Sheed and Iverson walking away. We made small deals with teams (Alex Acker to the Clips) which largely went unnoticed but all help free up cap space. If all goes correctly, the Pistons will have enough cap room to sign two big FA players to max contracts or close to it. Walter Hermann is (will be) an unrestricted FA too.

We have:

-Stars already in place (Rip, Tayshaun, Stuckey)

-One of the most well respected GM's in the sport

-Winning tradition

-$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Who wouldn't want to come here and compete to win a championship? At this point everybody knows Joe D can and will do whatever it takes to win. That's why we blew up the team and sent Chauncey off.

Comment

Working...
                      X