No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    I'm supposed to take my girl to Disneyland today...i postponed till tomorrow.. Today is laker day

Heard you guys try'n 2 make a splash 2 feed the fan base.

Life without the Kobestah may be toxic......

Comment

I'm supposed to take my girl to Disneyland today...i postponed till tomorrow.. Today is laker day
      LOL cold blooded, I don;t think you can do something like that with a mid level franchise like mine though. I'd get smacked.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Heard you guys try'n 2 make a splash 2 feed the fan base.

Life without the Kobestah may be toxic......

The Sacramento rumors have me worried

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        LOL cold blooded, I don;t think you can do something like that with a mid level franchise like mine though. I'd get smacked.

That's why I took her ass to Universal Studios yesterday after lunch

Comment

• Man I can't wait for tonight so we keep the 2 pick or go for cousins personally the kings are asking for too much for cousins

Comment

I'ma be there with my son tomorrow. I'll buy youa beer if I see ya. Haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              I'ma be there with my son tomorrow. I'll buy youa beer if I see ya. Haha!

Check your pm playboy

Comment

Check your pm playboy
                I got you, homey.

Leaving the office early today, fire up the grill and see what Mitch pulls off. Word is they really pushing for Boogie but have no intention of letting Randle go.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  I got you, homey.

Leaving the office early today, fire up the grill and see what Mitch pulls off. Word is they really pushing for Boogie but have no intention of letting Randle go.

They want it all.. The pick, jc and Randle.. That's why I'm worried

Comment

That's why I took her ass to Universal Studios yesterday after lunch
                    Well played. Well played.

Comment

They want it all.. The pick, jc and Randle.. That's why I'm worried
                      Mitch ain't doin' that.

I think all this Russell talk is just to let Vlade know we got other big man options.

I say Throw in a carton of Marlboros just to sweeten the deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X