No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Looks like the Lakers might draft Russell and target Cousins and Aldridge.
    Cousins no, Aldridge yes.

Sacramento will deal with demarcusmare this year

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Cousins no, Aldridge yes.

Sacramento will deal with demarcusmare this year
      You could be right. I'm hoping for both though. If any team can pull it off the Lakers can.

Comment

• Most likely are getting Okafor but god I hope Mitch sees the light and drafts Russell. Got a sneaky feeling they might draft Porzingis, wouldn't like it but wouldn't hate it either........But **** that, Russell is the star in this draft.
        Last edited by Too_Slick; 06-25-2015, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
          Most likely are getting Okafor but god I hope Mitch sees the light and drafts Russell. Got a sneaky feeling they might draft Porzingis, wouldn't like it but wouldn't hate it either........But **** that, Russell is the star in this draft.
          According to Kevin Ding it's going to be Russell. We'll find out tonight.

Comment

• Russell was my favorite player in college basketball this year, obviously because he was a buckeye. I would hate to see him go to a team with a 4 year tanking plan. Russell is a good one, could go down as a top 50 player when his career is over. I hope he does buckeye fans proud

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Russell was my favorite player in college basketball this year, obviously because he was a buckeye. I would hate to see him go to a team with a 4 year tanking plan. Russell is a good one, could go down as a top 50 player when his career is over. I hope he does buckeye fans proud
              If the Lakers are truly going after Cousins and Aldridge, drafting Russell makes sense.

Comment

• Fate of the franchise changes tonight

Comment

• *crosses fingers you guys draft Kristnapz*

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    If the Lakers are truly going after Cousins and Aldridge, drafting Russell makes sense.
                    They wouldn't get Cousins. That number 2 pick is what is the main thing in the Cousins trade discussions.

They would probably have to offer a first round pick for 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                      *crosses fingers you guys draft Kristnapz*

I'm supposed to take my girl to Disneyland today...i postponed till tomorrow.. Today is laker day

Comment

Working...
                      X