No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    The sooner they accept that the better. If not, the Lakers will end up overpaying Ed Davis and bringing back Jordan Hill. I'm starting to get the feeling that's exactly what's going to happen this summer.
    I don't want Jordan Hill back. I wouldn't mind bringing Ed Davis back at a reasonable price.

We should try to sign Robin Lopez and Tobias Harris today. But that's probably only possible if we unload Nick Young and possibly Ryan Kellys contracts.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      The sooner they accept that the better. If not, the Lakers will end up overpaying Ed Davis and bringing back Jordan Hill. I'm starting to get the feeling that's exactly what's going to happen this summer.
      Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I don't want Jordan Hill back. I wouldn't mind bringing Ed Davis back at a reasonable price.

We should try to sign Robin Lopez and Tobias Harris today. But that's probably only possible if we unload Nick Young and possibly Ryan Kellys contracts.
      I am at the point where maybe we need to scrap bringing in "names" and start to make organizational changes.

Fire Jim Buss and have Jeannie run everything.

Maybe Mitch and Scott need to go. Kobe needs to be told this is his last year with LA.

I hate to get rid of old time Lakers and don't like going outside the family, but it just seems we need a new business model in this day and age.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

I hear you. I don't either. I'm afraid that if the Lakers don't pick up a good front court player they're going to take Hill back. I also agree with you about Davis, Lopez, and Harris.
        Last edited by joseph5620; 07-02-2015, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I am at the point where maybe we need to scrap bringing in "names" and start to make organizational changes.

Maybe Mitch and Scott need to go. Kobe needs to be told this is his last year with LA.

I hate to get rid of old time Lakers and don't like going outside the family, but it just seems we need a new business model in this day and age.
          That's who I think needs to go. I don't have any problems with Mitch or Scott. Those guy's are proven and they're not the problem. You also can't "tell" Kobe you're getting rid of after this year.He's done too much for the organization. That has to count for something.
          Last edited by joseph5620; 07-02-2015, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Comment

• So Monroe signs with the Bucks max deal

Comment

• Originally posted by calihomie818661 View Post
                So Monroe signs with the Bucks max deal

yup...

we went from homerun swings to popping up bunt attempt

im ready for some Raider football to continue my misery

Comment

• Originally posted by calihomie818661 View Post
                  So Monroe signs with the Bucks max deal
                  From what I read the Lakers wouldn't offer him a max deal which is understandable for me. But it's starting to look like the Lakers are going to be the same team plus three unproven rookies.

Comment

• Monroe just signed with Milwaukee Bucks-3 yr/$50 mil

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      yup...

we went from homerun swings to popping up bunt attempt

im ready for some Raider football to continue my misery

"Lakers sign Ed Davis to max deal" "Jordan Hill returning to Lakers" any day now

Comment

Working...
                      X