Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They don't have enough for Jordan and Aldridge. I'd settle for Chandler and Aldridge.

Comment

• The only way it's possible is if they take a little less than max on a 1 year deal, and sign long term max deals next summer. Convincing them on that is next to impossible.

Comment

• Jordan already said he wants to be a #2 or even #1 option on the offensive end. He's a little delusional with his 42% free throw shooting and he's limited offensively as it is. If he ends up with the Lakers and Aldridge, he's probably the 3 option. **** maybe 4th if Russel is balling out.

Comment

• Love watching DJ making SC Top 10 highlight reels, but if he is your first option on offense, you are fucked.

Comment

• Jim Buss NOT expected to be at the meeting

They probably told him the meeting is tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Jim Buss NOT expected to be at the meeting

They probably told him the meeting is tomorrow.

He'll be there according to Ramona Shelbourne...

Don't worry.. Jeannie will bring coloring books to keep Jim quiet and busy

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

• LOL knowing the Buss family it's more likely a lot of xanax, not coloring books that'll keep Jim down.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

I laughed when I read he wouldn't be there. I think Jeannie told him to stay in his room.

Comment

• If they snag Aldridge others will follow. It doesn't have to be Jordan. There are other solid free agents to pick up.

Just get Aldridge or Jordan at the very least.

Comment

Working...
                      X