No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, lakers' future is bleak..

and randle was the highest pick they had since 1982..i'm amazed..

Comment

• Randle broke his leg... Gonna be a long season in LA

Comment

• Kobe should've smacked Dwight Howard's b**ch a$$. I feel so bad for The Black God. Bunch of sissies on his team. Normal teammates would be at Kobe's side in a split second during a scuffle but none of them were anywhere to be found.

Looks like Randle suffered a serious injury too. Sucks.

Comment

• The Lakers looked like the last **** I took. I expect the Knicks to look even worse tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            oh ill still watch....still gonna catch my two to three games a year at staples...but I just wont expect much winning.....
            Now Randle is out with the leg. Broken foot his sr year in high school, ankle at Kentucky, leg in the NBA. 3 straight years, 3 injuries. Uggh this year is going to really be hard.

Looks like its time we start watching Arizona and DUke to see whether Okafor or Alexander will be the top pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Randle broke his leg... Gonna be a long season in LA
              it's not like it wasn't gonna be a long season with him...just sayin.....

Comment

• The last highest pick Lakers had was James Worthy and he broke his foot as well like Randle in his first ever NBA game but he eventually became a HOF player. History repeating itself?

Comment

• Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                  The last highest pick Lakers had was James Worthy and he broke his foot as well like Randle in his first ever NBA game but he eventually became a HOF player. History repeating itself?
                  that was't his first game ever doe...........think it happened towards the end of his rookie season.....

Comment

• Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                    The last highest pick Lakers had was James Worthy and he broke his foot as well like Randle in his first ever NBA game but he eventually became a HOF player. History repeating itself?
                    either that or he will be like sam bowie-another high draft pick from Kentucky with lower leg problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      either that or he will be like sam bowie-another high draft pick from Kentucky with lower leg problems.
                      you take that back....take that back now.....

Comment

Working...
                      X