**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Personality/Atitude is all.
    Cousins has been shown to have knuckle head tendencies.

But it's not like the Kings as an organization have given him much to be a happy camper about over his career, either.

As a King fan, I'd rather they keep DMC and **** can Karl.

Unless the Kings get real value in a trade with the Lakers, then why send a top 5 big to somebody in your own division?

Especially the Lakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Cousins has been shown to have knuckle head tendencies.

But it's not like the Kings as an organization have given him much to be a happy camper about over his career, either.

As a King fan, I'd rather they keep DMC and **** can Karl.

Unless the Kings get real value in a trade with the Lakers, then why send a top 5 big to somebody in your own division?

Especially the Lakers.

That link bmh posted said some off the wall stuff with D'Angelo, Julius, and a future pick for Cousins.

That's pretty solid with two high potential players with seemingly good heads on their shoulders and a pick. I mean, y'all would take a step back for a few seasons but the payoff is kinda high if they both develop like how people believe and if the pick is at least lottery.

Cousins alone isn't going to make us a playoff contender, I don't think at least. It's a move in the right direction (though I don't like the idea of that trade above) but it's a building block.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Clarkson started a lot of games last season and didn't disappoint. He wasn't just coming in during garbage time so I won't make that comparison. He's for real. Teams can't just focus on Clarkson if the Lakers have other options.

Giving up Clarkson, Randall, and Russell for Cousins would be stupid.
        The Lakers whole season was garbage time. Teams didn't take us seriously when they played us. Will Clarkson be able to play like this when he has a long term deal and teams are giving us their best shot and playing him hard?

I don't know and I think any Lakers fan needs to be careful about inflating what he did last year.

We do not know if either Clarkson, randle or Russell can truly play in the NBA. we know Boogie can and we know what he can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          The Lakers whole season was garbage time. Teams didn't take us seriously when they played us. Will Clarkson be able to play like this when he has a long term deal and teams are giving us their best shot and playing him hard?

I don't know and I think any Lakers fan needs to be careful about inflating what he did last year.

We do not know if either Clarkson, randle or Russell can truly play in the NBA. we know Boogie can and we know what he can produce.
          And we also know without other players around him, we'll win 30 something games.

Comment

• Dude already in the gym
            while Jahlil destroying cheese cakes Seeing the sights in philly today. Had to stop for some cheesesteaks. #phillycheesesteak #jahinthecity #kevinhartwhereyouat
            Good pick mitch
            Last edited by Too_Slick; 06-29-2015, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Why are you acting like Aldridge is levels above Cousins or something?

He really isn't.

Better from range, yeah.

Everything else, they are pretty much dead even.

love Aldridge but he prefers playing the 4 instead of the 5...as much of a liability as he is in crunch time, i would rather go after DeAndre Jordan

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                love Aldridge but he prefers playing the 4 instead of the 5...as much of a liability as he is in crunch time, i would rather go after DeAndre Jordan
                Deandre Jordan can't shoot free throws to save his life. Dallas mavericks are the front runners for Jordan

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Deandre Jordan can't shoot free throws to save his life. Dallas mavericks are the front runners for Jordan

dirk is 107yrs old..monta just opted out..he's gonna go there to play with devin harris?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    And we also know without other players around him, we'll win 30 something games.
                    I think its easier to find guys that can give the team what Clarkson/randle /Russell could than what cousins could.

My guess is they don't make the trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      dirk is 107yrs old..monta just opted out..he's gonna go there to play with devin harris?
                      Don't think he cares too much for winning a title. Moreso about being the highest paid with a max deal

Comment

Working...
                      X