No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Not happening if the Kings still expect Clarkson, Randall, and the number 2 (Russell). Hopefully they can work out a different deal. I would trade Nick Young in a heartbeat

Comment

• Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
      They want the house for Boogs doe.......I want him too but not at any cost.........
      Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Not happening if the Kings still expect Clarkson, Randall, and the number 2 (Russell). Hopefully they can work out a different deal. I would trade Nick Young in a heartbeat
      Randle's injury history makes me very nervous. I would not mind getting rid of him despite his talent. Swaggy P can GTFO.

Clarkson played well, but that may be contextual. Can he do that in the playoffs or when teams actually play hard because we are good?

You get boogie here and next year that will entice a number of players to come here. It seems players in the L respect him more than the media.

Comment

• Cousins isn't happening. The Kings want Randle AND Clarkson, and the #2 pick (Russell). You don't mortgage the future for that.

Comment

• Russell was getting Comparisons to Russell Westbrook, and Stephen Curry.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Cousins isn't happening. The Kings want Randle AND Clarkson, and the #2 pick (Russell). You don't mortgage the future for that.

Nope. I like Cousins game but he's not worth giving up all three.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Randle's injury history makes me very nervous. I would not mind getting rid of him despite his talent. Swaggy P can GTFO.

Clarkson played well, but that may be contextual. Can he do that in the playoffs or when teams actually play hard because we are good?

You get boogie here and next year that will entice a number of players to come here. It seems players in the L respect him more than the media.
              Lamarcus, Love, Gasol, DJ, Lopez are unrestricted free agents. I'm thinking they drafted Russell because they feel confident about signing one of these guys without having to give up or young talent.

Reports are we're in the running for Aldridge along with the Spurs but from what I'm reading, the Spurs would have to gut their bench to clear space for him because Kawhi wants a max contact.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Cousins isn't happening. The Kings want Randle AND Clarkson, and the #2 pick (Russell). You don't mortgage the future for that.
                Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Nope. I like Cousins game but he's not worth giving up all three.
                Lets just be careful about Clarkson. He could be a chris childs.

Childs excelled in what was essentially garbage time. he got his deal and a chance to start and absolutely sucked.

Not dissing Clarkson in any way, just reminding guys that its different when teams are playing hard and paying attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Lamarcus, Love, Gasol, DJ, Lopez are unrestricted free agents. I'm thinking they drafted Russell because they feel confident about signing one of these guys without having to give up or young talent.

Reports are we're in the running for Aldridge along with the Spurs but from what I'm reading, the Spurs would have to gut their bench to clear space for him because Kawhi wants a max contact.
                  yes, and I am fine with Aldridge and keeping randle, but if you can get cousins for 3 players who have not proven they can play at high level, it may be worth it.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/u0BFvZJ4Xzg

Welcome to LA

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Lets just be careful about Clarkson. He could be a chris childs.

Childs excelled in what was essentially garbage time. he got his deal and a chance to start and absolutely sucked.

Not dissing Clarkson in any way, just reminding guys that its different when teams are playing hard and paying attention.
                      Clarkson started a lot of games last season and didn't disappoint. He wasn't just coming in during garbage time so I won't make that comparison. He's for real. Teams can't just focus on Clarkson if the Lakers have other options.

Giving up Clarkson, Randall, and Russell for Cousins would be stupid.
                      Last edited by joseph5620; 06-26-2015, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X