**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...oining-lakers/

Comment

• Lakers learned nothing from the Andrew Wiggins trade. They are willing to Part with Russell to Acquire Cousins. HOW STUPID.

Comment

• Oh well about Gasol. He's not as good as his brother anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Oh well about Gasol. He's not as good as his brother anyways.
          Right now he is better than his brother. He has a lot more career left for us to make that judgement. Pau is more accomplished.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Lakers learned nothing from the Andrew Wiggins trade. They are willing to Part with Russell to Acquire Cousins. HOW STUPID.
            Wait. Wha-?

Why in the world would they do that? Cousins is good but he ain't amazing. I mean, I'd take him for a bag of doritos and Young but dafuq? He ain't no Aldridge.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Wait. Wha-?

Why in the world would they do that? Cousins is good but he ain't amazing. I mean, I'd take him for a bag of doritos and Young but dafuq? He ain't no Aldridge.
              http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...marcus-cousins

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Right now he is better than his brother. He has a lot more career left for us to make that judgement. Pau is more accomplished.
                Right now, but he's not better than Pau was at his peak.

Pau was a centerpiece of a team that went to 3 straight finals, and won 2 of them. He made possibly the most different in the Lakers getting to those titles. Marc is a better defender though, but I like Pau's offensive versatility and he rebounded better in his prime. Marc is never going to win a title.

Comment

• If we could trade D'Angelo, Young, and mayyyyybe a future pick for Cousins, do it. Otherwise nah.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Wait. Wha-?

Why are you acting like Aldridge is levels above Cousins or something?

He really isn't.

Better from range, yeah.

Everything else, they are pretty much dead even.

Comment

• Personality/Atitude is all.

Comment

Working...
                      X