No announcement yet.

Trump Supporters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post
    No one in the world sees us as weak. They see us as dysfunctional and dangerous.

They see an America obsessed with trivial social issues they would never get so bunched up over.

They are laughing at us because of Donald Trump. We look like peasants singing the hosannas of a self-proclaimed "savior."

More Americans believe in angels than any other country in the world.
    Marjorie Taylor Greene defends Putin as she lays into Johnson ahead of Trump meeting (yahoo.com)

Comment

• "Putin doesnt want to go sweeping across . . ."

I guess Sudentenland and appeasement are a little too nuanced for such a simple mind.

Isn't it amazing how historically ignorant these people are?

Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

• Don't forget the 1,000+ rap songs with his name drop.

Comment

• Mayweather, RJJ, Mike Tyson, lil Wayne, Meek mill all respected Trump.

Comment

• Trump was in the ATL and got MAD love from the brothers....

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

"Putin doesnt want to go sweeping across . . ."

I guess Sudentenland and appeasement are a little too nuanced for such a simple mind.

Isn't it amazing how historically ignorant these people are?
              You come off as a White Cuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

You come off as a White Cuck.
                And you ignorant of obvious history; Appeasement, it didn't work and it won't stop Putin's aggression.
                Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Mayweather, RJJ, Mike Tyson, lil Wayne, Meek mill all respected Trump.
                  Trump bought them. Trump NEVER promoted a prize fight. He buys his way in and plasters his name all over it.

He paid Don King (actual promoter of Tyson-Spinks) 10 million to put the fight on in an AC Hall and Trump to claim he was a promoter.)

Trump never promoted a prize fight. Use a Boxrec search for promoters, Trump returns zero results.

Of course they love Trump he was willing to pay handsomely for their loyalty.

P.S. You do know Don King is smarter than Donald Trump, right?
                  Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Keep waiting, odd to be so invested in another man’s money but you seem to be diligently keeping track, lol.
                    Hey you were the one saying I don't know about stocks while defending a pump and dump scam.

Its not his money I care about...it's his obvious pattern of fraudulent, corrupt and unethical behavior. Which y'all seem to turn a blind eye to because...reasons.
                    Last edited by madsweeney; 04-13-2024, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

Hey you were the one saying I don't know about stocks while defending a pump and dump scam.

Its not his money I care about...it's his obvious pattern of fraudulent, corrupt and unethical behavior. Which y'all seem to turn a blind eye to because...reasons.
                      Because he's one of "their guys." Because he's part of their tribe. Because he has an R next to his name instead of a D. Good old fashioned tribalism.

Comment

Working...
                      X