No announcement yet.

Happy Easter, err I mean trans day.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

I like the fact that so many soy boys are around now, nothing to be concerned about from pretty much any male under 25. You can just cut in line at the grocery store in front of Gen Zers and they won't do anything about it but post on social media about how some middle aged guy traumatized them and now they need a therapy animal and more transitioning after the event to cope.
    sounds frail like your homie Abu Hamza below

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I couldn't care any less about that.

I'm asking what's the issue with not wanting God in anything?
    You got an explanation for your question dumbAZZ:

Faith is relevant as Americans reference God as a guide in their country and laws.

As usual you fail and go off with the emotions stemming from your religious trauma

sure took you a long time to walk away. I pity the Muslims who heard your autistic azz fixate on pedobearing for 17 years
    1bad65 1bad65 Zaroku Zaroku like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

Faith is relevant as Americans reference God as a guide in their country and laws.

As usual you fail and go off with the emotions stemming from your religious trauma

sure took you a long time to walk away. I pity the Muslims who heard your autistic azz fixate on pedobearing for 17 years
      Don't see why that would have any bearing on why there would be an issue with not wanting God in anything. Is that not allowed? What is this Sharia law?

I wasn't even aware of Muhammad's blatant and overt Pedophilia for years, most life long Muslims aren't. That's what they do, they keep it hidden as anyone with a grain of sense of integrity would reject that. The same thing Christians and Jews do with the rape in their books. You on the other hand "support and respect" it. Which is weird.

Frail What's frail is your refusal to answer basic questions.

You openly in this thread have said you "support and respect" a religion where the person the whole thing is based on married a 6 year old girl and had sex with her when she was 9 when he was 52 years old.

Why do you support and respect overt pedophilia? Wasn't that your literal exact criticism of the trans movement?​

Why are you finding this so difficult to answer? It's not a trick question. ​​
      Last edited by IronDanHamza; 03-31-2024, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        What is this Sharia law?
        more like Christian influences in the US

your UK has a higher % of Muslims over 1 out of 20

Do not panic abu hamza you too were one of them

Comment

more like Christian influences in the US

your UK has a higher % of Muslims over 1 out of 20

Do not panic abu hamza you too were one of them
          Right, yes I'm aware of that statistic and also the statistic that despite that, 90% of the sex grooming gang offences in the UK are carried out by Muslims

Probably because the person the whole religion is based on was a pedophile who at 52 years old married a 6 year old and had sex with her when she was 9.

Yet this is a religion that you "support and respect". Why?

Why do you support and respect overt pedophilia? Wasn't that your literal exact criticism of the trans movement?​

Why are you finding this so difficult to answer? It's not a trick question. ​​​

Comment

• My cousin Raul got kicked outta the Navy for blowing some black lover..

they are married and just do their thing

they don’t bother anyone

they got a nice big bit bull and a few cats. ….

the cats are really funny

Beercules

I want a Russian blue but jhonny would try to fight and get mopped up bad.

Jhonny is allowed to visit people in hospice car…. He makes them laugh..
            Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Right, yes I'm aware of that statistic and also the statistic that despite that, 90% of the sex grooming gang offences in the UK are carried out by Muslims
              If accurate sounds freaky yet you still live there

Comment

If accurate sounds freaky yet you still live there
                You live in his brain and I am well aware of how my Jewish brothers must stay on guard
                I like my buddies Mormon sister…. Her weird Mormon husband beats her and I would break him down fast

I liked how some marine guy married a Muslim chick and smuggled her outta the country!,

Comment

• Happy Easter, Danny, and God bless thee on this holiest of days. A little hug counseling would not kill a pansexual, now would it? Therefore thou shall rest wrapped in the arms of Jesus tonight, secure and peaceful, relaxed and content; instead of whipping thine ox furiously in half-dream.

Yes, from on high, HE has heard your cry. I foresee a life-transforming event in thine immediate future, causing thee to turn to thy faith again. There be no shame in 't. A rational pansexual acts based on what it knows. I durst not tell thee all I know. We remain eager to welcome thee to the flock. Thou art in our prayers. Sloppy Aga'pe. May the Holy Ghost light thy way, brother.
                  Last edited by Slugfester; 04-01-2024, 01:12 AM.
                  1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

• My rap career is going nowhere I can spit game

game is to be sold not told
                    Attached Files

Comment

In God We Trust.

I like money and hot j chicks

without money I’m jacking to memories

j wimmin age very well and love to cool and **** a lot

without my faith I would go wacko

Dude I just eat good clean food, walk everywhere. Cuz I don’t have a car here

I see guys at the immigration office chained up and they tend to be Nigerians

I show up present my passport USA…
                      then I get my visa renewed fast

my visa is a technical visa

I just like eating good j food, and watching silly Japanese tv shows

I hate working. But it provides money and connections

Comment

Working...
                      X