No announcement yet.

Happy Easter, err I mean trans day.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

It's not my take. It's the words that are written in the book. Why do you act like that isn't the case?

Well yeah, I'm very aware that the people who don't actually follow the religion are good people, that's the only way you can be part of those religions and not be disgsuting, if you do the opposite of what it says in them. If you actually follow the words of the religion then you'd be a pedophile and a rapist like many of them are.

I have proof, it's called the words in the book Literally the entire words that the religion is based on.

Why do you pretend like people are supposed to ignore the literal thing that the religion is based on?
    Yawn pretends these books contain no lessons on being good because his autistic azz focused on the bad

Abu Hamza the scorned lover of islam

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Yawn pretends these books contain no lessons on being good because his autistic azz focused on the bad

Abu Hamza the scorned lover of islam
        I didn't at any point say there aren't good parts in those books, there is.

It's also littered with disgusting, immoral nonsense such as the person the whole religion is based on, the person who's word is every word of the book (From God himself of course) is 52 years old and marries a 6 year old and has sex with her when she's 9 years old.

The effect of that being that there is no age of consent in Sharia Law countries and to this day old men are marrying kids as young as 6 and having sex with them to the point that some of them die during sex like what happened in Yemen in recent memory.

Why do you act like we should just pretend this isn't the case and that we should ignore it? Do you think that that is ok? And if the person who the whole religion is based on did this, why would you then support and defend it?

You refuse to answer that question.

I can't understand why you'd be aggressively against men dressing up as women and then be ok and supportive of a religion that advocates and supports pedophilia in an extremely overt way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batko10 View Post
          domestic Russian propaganda goes hard on Western pedophilia for sexualizing kids via lgbt

Putin did not once mention how the west is normalizing pedophilia via lgbt in his interview with Tucker. It wasn’t on Putin’s list of criticisms of America

When speaking to Russians it’s one of Putin’s favorite rants against the West

No point for Putin to wake westerners up to the madness within their borders:

“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.”

Observe as they rot themselves from the inside out
          Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

• Of course those Easter bunnies are not originally Christian symbols but pagan ones. There is a great word for that--how a religion sometimes absorbs elements of another religion and incorporates them--but I forgot that word. It may only have one narrow meaning. Not a familiar word I assure you, but far from it. Does anyone know this word? I hesitate to say it may begin with "a," but uncertain.

I used my own words just now to search--and there it was!! Syncretism!!

Throw Halloween into the pagan bag too.

Comment

I didn't at any point say there aren't good parts in those books, there is.

It's also littered with disgusting, immoral nonsense such as the person the whole religion is based on, the person who's word is every word of the book (From God himself of course) is 52 years old and marries a 6 year old and has sex with her when she's 9 years old.

The effect of that being that there is no age of consent in Sharia Law countries and to this day old men are marrying kids as young as 6 and having sex with them to the point that some of them die during sex like what happened in Yemen in recent memory.

Why do you act like we should just pretend this isn't the case and that we should ignore it? Do you think that that is ok? And if the person who the whole religion is based on did this, why would you then support and defend it?

You refuse to answer that question.

I can't understand why you'd be aggressively against men dressing up as women and then be ok and supportive of a religion that advocates and supports pedophilia in an extremely overt way.
              My points have been made about what I like in these religions and how you have no proof that the majority of these people slavers, pedos, and rapists

your autism and reading incomprehension. Maybe you praying will fix that

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

You're welcome to consider it nonsense. I'm NOT religious and my wife isn't either. We still celebrate Christmas as do most of Americans religious or not.
                I'm aware I am. And I do.

Originally posted by man down View Post
                So you know for sure there's no God? Because if you have proof Id like to hear it as I battle with this all the time.
                No, I don't know for sure. I couldn't be less convinced that a God exists but I don't care if a God exists or not, I don't support it either way.

I don't need proof for the non existence of something. Proof is needed for the existence of something not the other way around.

You're literally taking a couple days that have been celebrated for decades by everyone and comparing them to people that want the whole calendar because they want a Pen or want to cut a Pen off. Seriously? I'm not celebrating you cutting your junk off. I'm not celebrating some kid that hasn't hit puberty cutting his Pen off either especially when it often times leads to many issues for them.
                You're not obliged to celebrate it. I don't either.

I'm not understanding why you think it matters that it falls on a religious day. Why should I be bothered about some backwards religion and it's followers?

The study found that transgender individuals who had received a diagnosis of gender incongruence were:
                • six times more likely to have a mood or anxiety disorder than the general population.
                • three times as likely to be prescribed antidepressants and antianxiety medications.
                • more than six times as likely to attempt suicide resulting in hospitalization.
                ​Again, this tit for tat needs to ends and people need to stop being so soft and speak up about the harms this causes. You want multiple days on the calendar for the health issues it causes?
                Ok? Great.

I never said that I personally want trans to have a day, 1 or 100.

I don't think overtly immoral religious wacko nonsense should have any days either.
                Last edited by IronDanHamza; 03-31-2024, 08:43 PM.

Comment

My points have been made about what I like in these religions and how you have no proof that the majority of these people slavers, pedos, and rapists

your autism and reading incomprehension. Maybe you praying will fix that
                  Yeah you've made your points. Gold star for that one, well done.

What you haven't done is answer why you think it's ok to support and respect a religion where the person the whole thing is based on married a 6 year old girl and had sex with her when she was 9 when he was 52 years old.

Why do you support and respect overt pedophilia? Wasn't that your literal exact criticism of the trans movement?

Comment

I don't think overtly immoral religious wacko nonsense should have any days either.
                    explain how Easter is IMMORAL

I don’t think you’re thinking to begin with. All emotion from your religious trauma

Abu Hamza so victimized he cant even say holiday
                    Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Yeah you've made your points. Gold star for that one, well done.

What you haven't done is answer why you think it's ok to support and respect a religion where the person the whole thing is based on married a 6 year old girl and had sex with her when she was 9 when he was 52 years old.

Why do you support and respect overt pedophilia? Wasn't that your literal exact criticism of the trans movement?
                    I suspect the supporter is you. Your autistic azz keeps bringing that part up and giving yourself away

Not once in this thread has that part been endorsed

Comment

explain how Easter is IMMORAL
                      When did I say Easter is immoral? It's not. I think Easter Eggs are great.

I said Christianity is immoral, which it overtly is.

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      I don’t think you’re thinking to begin with. All emotion from your religious trauma
                      How's that?

I answer any question asked of me. You flat out refuse to answer questions.

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      Abu Hamza so victimized he cant even say holiday
                      I suspect the supporter is you. Your autistic azz keeps bringing that part up and giving yourself away

Not once in this thread has that part been endorsed
                      No clue what you're talking about. Holiday? What Holiday? You suspect the supporter is me? Supporter of what?

Well it kind of has been endorsed by you, because you say you "respect and support it". I'm trying to figure out why.

What I'm asking you, which you're refusing to answer, is why you "respect and support" a religion where the person the whole thing is based on married a 6 year old girl and had sex with her when she was 9 when he was 52 years old?

Why do you support and respect overt pedophilia? Wasn't that your literal exact criticism of the trans movement?​

Comment

Working...
                      X