Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Ends Permanent Alimony

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody is getting married in the US. It's at a low I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Nobody is getting married in the US. It's at a low I believe.
      Also a low in child birth.
      Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Good. Let the population decrease. Less traffic, even during holidays. You get tickets for games and concerts more easily. And eventually watch those lanes on the highway open right up. Eventually, both alimony and palimony need to be repealed as well as this squatter BS.

Comment

The recent decision in Florida to end permanent alimony is definitely a significant development in family law. It's a change that could have far-reaching effects on individuals going through divorce, especially those reliant on alimony payments. It's understandable that this change is sparking discussions and opinions.
          It's crucial for individuals navigating these legal complexities to have access to reliable legal advice. Considering the complexities of military divorces, seeking guidance from an Oceanside military divorce attorney could provide valuable insights and support during such a transitional period. Their specialized knowledge and experience in military divorce cases can be particularly beneficial in ensuring the best possible outcome for those involved.​
          Last edited by Sapperavis; 04-25-2024, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapperavis View Post
            The recent decision in Florida to end permanent alimony is definitely a significant development in family law. It's a change that could have far-reaching effects on individuals going through divorce, especially those reliant on alimony payments. It's understandable that this change is sparking discussions and opinions.
            What would be more understandable is ending alimony and palimony completely. Women say they want equality? Then this is what needs to happen. This is what equality looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Prenups are thrown out all the time, especially by liberal/feminist judges.

Sadly, the best solution for men today is to refuse to get legally married by the Government. It's a fool's bet.
              Common law is just as binding as marriage regarding spousal support.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Common law is just as binding as marriage regarding spousal support.
                Only in some States, but yes, it is as binding as a marriage in those States. Sadly, this is all too common.

It's absolutely amazing a man can intentionally not get married to avoid the risk of being dragged into a biased family court system, yet the State can tell him he has to participate anyway. It's straight-up tyrannical.

MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

2022 was the last year on record, and it's the first year in US history the death rate was bigger than the birth rate.

We're headed for some really tough times in terms of family units and our population, unless the government fixes a massive problem, our family court system. And considering the Government can fark up a shat sandwich if you spotted them the bread, we all know it's not going to happen.

That, and to fix it would be political suicide. The countless ex-wives living off men aren't going to give that up without a fight. And the younger ones will never vote to cut off a potential gravy train they may choose to ride.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

2022 was the last year on record, and it's the first year in US history the death rate was bigger than the birth rate.

We're headed for some really tough times in terms of family units and our population, unless the government fixes a massive problem, our family court system. And considering the Government can fark up a shat sandwich if you spotted them the bread, we all know it's not going to happen.

That, and to fix it would be political suicide. The countless ex-wives living off men aren't going to give that up without a fight. And the younger ones will never vote to cut off a potential gravy train they may choose to ride.
                    Men now know that there is no real advantage to getting married. Tradition will still have men marrying but the successful ones will know better. The divorce is tilted too much towards the women side and those laws from yore should be revamped.
                    1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Exactly dude. My sister got divorced and the only reason why she got any money was to help with bills, not some huge, exorbitant amount to live some lavish lifestyle. It was because her ex was already helping to pay bills and to pay off two houses they bought when they were married. She's not some gold digger living off her husband's money. I don't even think they went to court. Was just something they agreed on that will end when their debts are paid off.

Like I said, it needs to get to a point where this is a thing in every state, like legalized weed and eventually no alimony. They're all independent, don't need a man right? Let's put that to the test. Also, like I was reading in the comments under these videos, someone was saying to make DNA tests mandatory for fathers. I'd also suggest making it illegal for a man to have to pay child support for a child that is not biologically his, which is legal it seems in most states. What kind of BS is that? Someone else also quoted an economist named Thomas Sowell "When you've had preferential treatment for so long, equal treatment can feel like discrimination." Great quote. I hear he was not such a great guy, but great quote.

You know it's funny because feminism was supposed to be all about equality, but then when men fight for the same thing that seems to upset so many women, especially feminists. I wonder why that is. Maybe it's all that preferential treatment.

I ponder if the Florida Alimony has political impentctations across the USA. Now liberal feminists type will always vote Democratic, however the men who vote Democratic, I assume ( The Big Dunn and travestyny ) might agree with this... and Trump. Well, I urge them to speak, and the moderately smarter Halger fan ( forget his name ) too!

Democrats have weaponized their pro abortion cause. Maybe Republicans will change the Allmony laws?

It is something to ponder.

1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X