No announcement yet.

Florida Ends Permanent Alimony

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Ends Permanent Alimony

Looks like, according to this first video, the law also might be going after No Fault Divorces. And I say about f****ng time. And long overdue.

"Their lives will be upended without the payments" Well now they now how the men feel.

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    the law also might be going after No Fault Divorces.
    I never understand this anti-no fault divorce stance ppl have. Like can't you just get tired of a mfers bs you were previous ok with without making either party the bad guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I never understand this anti-no fault divorce stance ppl have. Like can't you just get tired of a mfers bs you were previous ok with without making either party the bad guy?
      The problem is that women initiate 80% of divorces, but get over 90% of the alimony, 90% of the child support, they get child custody most often, etc.

If you choose to leave through no fault of the other partner, fine, but you should not get the house, the kids, and a cash and prize package on the way out.

Comment

Good. Alimony and child support should be on a case by case basis. The laws do not favor men that are doing the right thing and less and less are getting married or are getting married at a much older age. I know some horror stories about men and divorces and something has to be changed.
        1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Good. Alimony and child support should be on a case by case basis. The laws do not favor men that are doing the right thing and less and less are getting married or are getting married at a much older age. I know some horror stories about men and divorces and something has to be changed.
          Exactly dude. My sister got divorced and the only reason why she got any money was to help with bills, not some huge, exorbitant amount to live some lavish lifestyle. It was because her ex was already helping to pay bills and to pay off two houses they bought when they were married. She's not some gold digger living off her husband's money. I don't even think they went to court. Was just something they agreed on that will end when their debts are paid off.

Like I said, it needs to get to a point where this is a thing in every state, like legalized weed and eventually no alimony. They're all independent, don't need a man right? Let's put that to the test. Also, like I was reading in the comments under these videos, someone was saying to make DNA tests mandatory for fathers. I'd also suggest making it illegal for a man to have to pay child support for a child that is not biologically his, which is legal it seems in most states. What kind of BS is that? Someone else also quoted an economist named Thomas Sowell "When you've had preferential treatment for so long, equal treatment can feel like discrimination." Great quote. I hear he was not such a great guy, but great quote.

You know it's funny because feminism was supposed to be all about equality, but then when men fight for the same thing that seems to upset so many women, especially feminists. I wonder why that is. Maybe it's all that preferential treatment.

Comment

Exactly dude. My sister got divorced and the only reason why she got any money was to help with bills, not some huge, exorbitant amount to live some lavish lifestyle. It was because her ex was already helping to pay bills and to pay off two houses they bought when they were married. She's not some gold digger living off her husband's money. I don't even think they went to court. Was just something they agreed on that will end when their debts are paid off.

Like I said, it needs to get to a point where this is a thing in every state, like legalized weed and eventually no alimony. They're all independent, don't need a man right? Let's put that to the test. Also, like I was reading in the comments under these videos, someone was saying to make DNA tests mandatory for fathers. I'd also suggest making it illegal for a man to have to pay child support for a child that is not biologically his, which is legal it seems in most states. What kind of BS is that? Someone else also quoted an economist named Thomas Sowell "When you've had preferential treatment for so long, equal treatment can feel like discrimination." Great quote. I hear he was not such a great guy, but great quote.

You know it's funny because feminism was supposed to be all about equality, but then when men fight for the same thing that seems to upset so many women, especially feminists. I wonder why that is. Maybe it's all that preferential treatment.

This is why it is best to have a prenuptial. Is there a study on what men get when the woman is the primary earner? Equality right?
            Last edited by Dr. Z; 03-25-2024, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

This is why it is best to have a prenuptial. Is there a study on what men get when the woman is the primary earner? Equality right?
              The men that get alimony is like 1 or 2%. Even if they are entitled to it most men do not take it as per the study.

Comment

Some states have that alimony dissolves in 7 years or other limits. I know a guy that were paying child support for a kid that was not his and the girl was avoiding the DNA test for the kid. After 3 years they finally forced her and it was not his. The court said that he had to sue her to get his money back after they were taking the money out of his check. She has no money so he was at a total loss. The system is not man friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

Prenups are thrown out all the time, especially by liberal/feminist judges.

Sadly, the best solution for men today is to refuse to get legally married by the Government. It's a fool's bet.
                  STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Some states have that alimony dissolves in 7 years or other limits. I know a guy that were paying child support for a kid that was not his and the girl was avoiding the DNA test for the kid. After 3 years they finally forced her and it was not his. The court said that he had to sue her to get his money back after they were taking the money out of his check. She has no money so he was at a total loss. The system is not man friendly.
                    But maybe it's starting to be now. This is a step in the right direction. Like I said before, eventually, no alimony has to be a thing. Then later generations will look backm and say "wait a minute, so women were just paid money after they got divorced for doing nothing? What the hell?" Gotta get rid of ticket quotas as a way of raising money, speed traps too and sales tax. And squatters should never have a right to anyone's property. What blue state idiot wrote that law and thought that was a good idea? I doubt they get away with that crap in a place like Texas. Down there someone probably shows up with a couple people and a few shotguns, problem solved. Not in New York though. They need to make concealed weapons and tasers legal in every state. And guns easier to register. And no squatters allowed. You'll clear up some stuff really f****n fast then.
                    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X