No announcement yet.

Looking at Musk critically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Sure, in business what do you have over me?

Are you an inventor whose inventions spawned an entire international industry? Have you ever been in front of a director? Do you know what a contract with the US Navy looks like? NASA? Anything comparable?

Who are you to tell me who is and isn't educated, genius, a smarty pants of any kind?

Who are you to tell me who is and is not a good businessman of any kind?

I am the educated smarty pants international businessman here.

I already said Elon's a great businessman. IMO, that should mean something to you. You have a guy who has done more than you and most human beings who have ever or will ever live in this field telling you, you are right. Should mean something to you, probably would if you only knew me as a rando white coat through a twitter clip.

Equally, in my opinion, it should mean something to you when I tell you he's not actually got any intellectual accomplishments. Because I have achieved intellectual accomplishments beyond those most human being who have ever lived or will ever live have or will achieve.

I have the credentials you lack bro. Dunno TF the issue is. Who TF are you to put your opinion equal to my own here and why isn't that the exact same as you telling a ****ing Chris Byrd about how good Spinks was instead of taking on what Chris has to say? You want to tell Dale Jr how good Petty actually was? Would you tell your baker all about how good of a baker Paula Dean is or listen to your baker when they say it's all show?

You go to your doctor and argue about how good of a doctor House is? No? that's tard ****? Why do you do it to me then? If you think I'm lying watch my GD multiple documentaries, ****.
    No, I have not invented anything epic that has spawned an intentional industry.

Yes. I have been in front of a director several times and VP's , CSO, CIO's CFO's and CEO's.

What is it to you? You strike me as a guy who guy who thinks he all that, while at the same time fires his arrows at the giants of industry. Real men do not brag about their credentials.

I guess I never be on your little game of owns. A pity.
    Last edited by Dr. Z; 03-29-2024, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

No, I have not invented anything epic that has spawned an intentional industry.

Yes. I have been in front of a director several times and VP's , CSO, CIO's CFO's and CEO's.

What is it to you? You strike me as a guy who guy who thinks he all that, while at the same time fires his arrows at the giants of industry. Real men do not brag about their credentials.

I guess I never be on your little game of owns. A pity.
      Your right... Real men do not brag, or take credit for developments that were done by others. That makes Muskie the worse... There is no industry he is involved in where he created the technology. Yet people think he did. There are better EV cars made, including Chinese manufactured vehicles that make Teslas look crude and silly. Neuron implants? Australian technology, been done better and more carefully. Space travel? Please...

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

If my position is this man has never done anything I haven't done better in the entire world of academia, don't you think it would be smarter to ask me if I had created a videogame by 12?

If my position is this man pretends to be a smart person to cover up being such a weird ****er, don't you think it would be smarter to ask me if that's actually an accomplishment or just something a whole generation of boys took part in?

I had posted prior to your post in a thread not at all related, about my videogames. Here you go:

i wish i was in IT or some industry you get paid the same working from home 100% - Boxing Forum (boxingscene.com)

So, yeah buddy, been making games since I was 8 and I'm not saying my being 8 and his being 12 makes me smarter but I am saying WE both grew up at a time when building a videogame no longer required knowing BASIC I did not capitalize for emphasis, it's like NASA.

May as well told me the ***** worked MS Paint at 12. Yeah, I did too. That's not even a brag bro, that's just generational. Y'aall made quests for your D&D, we made quests for our nintendos. It's not a brag, it's just picking **** out of your childhood to impress the ignorant.

Musk still making games? No? I am. Because I am a real one. It's a real hobby. Not some **** I did as a kid when everyone was doing it then grew out of.

I am GatorCountry on NGR. I am one of the most popular indies on the internet period. As a hobby.

So that just utter torn to **** now I can move on to the points you pulled out of your ass:

​​

Did you read my post? You got a reading problem I didn't know about? The **** does ​ equate in your brain to I wish he wasn't successful?

All the success to him, telling guys your age he made a videogame by 12 like that's something that alludes to anything but the ***** between 50-30 and male, and you morons buying that piece of **** lie is the problem.

If you treated him like you do any other owner of any other tech company I wouldn't be talking about the guy. You act like he's done something the owners of other tech companies have not. He hasn't. He's significantly lesser to Bill Gates.

If you actually compare him and what he has actually done in his lifetime to the other names I mentioned and what they did. I made no uncartain terms, Musk is beneath me in every single academic category, I am beneath Sagan in every single academic category, you idiots talk to me like Musk might be a Sagan, because his 50 year old ass produced a game at 12, he ain't. Ain't no might. He's just a weird **** with money.

Did you bother to try to compare him to me before you ran your mouth? Nope, ain't even ask me ****. Brought up videogames like as if I am not currently a big dog there and should be impressed. I'm not, you shouldn't be. Quit drinking the kool aid dumbass.

Come back when you want spanked again. This ain't boxing, you got no chance of winning this debate. You didn't even bother to learn who TF I am. You just assumed. You assumed wrong ****er, I got games too, better games, more difficult to produce games. I can code a ****ing AI *****. My work isn't getting ready for space, it is in space hoe. 0 of my vehicles have ever caught fire and 100% of them are cheaper to drive. Musk got a submarine? Nope. Bet if he was to produce subs he'd have nothing to do with the research, design, implementation, or marketing. Because he hires those out.

Does Bill hire out his designs? Nope.

Do Tim? Nope.

Jobber Musk being a ****ing jobber gets their credit though? **** you Z, hope you die soon *****.
        nowadays I'm completely green when it comes to games.

What's GatorCountry on NGR?

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Your right... Real men do not brag, or take credit for developments that were done by others. That makes Muskie the worse... There is no industry he is involved in where he created the technology. Yet people think he did. There are better EV cars made, including Chinese manufactured vehicles that make Teslas look crude and silly. Neuron implants? Australian technology, been done better and more carefully. Space travel? Please...

Musk has never bragged about his education level that I am aware of.

What is the model car that China makes and how is it superior to Tesla?

Requesting facts and data!

Australia is ahead of Musk in the nuero implants??? Same request please. Who says this and why.

Please list the nations and companies that are ahead of Musk in space? At most you will come up with two nations.

Why are you against Musk?

I look forward to your reply.

Comment

- - 2023 Consumer Report tested most all relevant electric vehicles and Tesla came on top by a wide margin both in performance, range, and ease of recharging.

However, Tesla drivers are another story, apparently a majority of young, dum, full of kum hipsters unable to drive, hence Tesla Brands are involved in more American Auto accidents by a large margin than any other brand.

Real men know their limitations, so you got a ways to go there, Pard...

Comment

Musk has never bragged about his education level that I am aware of.

What is the model car that China makes and how is it superior to Tesla?

Requesting facts and data!

Australia is ahead of Musk in the nuero implants??? Same request please. Who says this and why.

Please list the nations and companies that are ahead of Musk in space? At most you will come up with two nations.

Why are you against Musk?

I look forward to your reply.

Are you daft? I really need to pull up a search detailing how Chinese EV's are kicking Muskie's a s s? No... you can do that search yourself. It is common knowledge. Chinese top of the line electric vehicles have a greater range, are manufactured with more consistency, etc. Muskie himself admitted as much.

Australian company is responsible for the implants...

Muskie has done nothing but bland rockets. and linked them up to a satelite system. Its just not a big deal. I am not your freakin tutor... inform yourself.
              PowaPlaya YoungKingJulian likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - 2023 Consumer Report tested most all relevant electric vehicles and Tesla came on top by a wide margin both in performance, range, and ease of recharging.

However, Tesla drivers are another story, apparently a majority of young, dum, full of kum hipsters unable to drive, hence Tesla Brands are involved in more American Auto accidents by a large margin than any other brand.

Real men know their limitations, so you got a ways to go there, Pard...
                The better car companies know better than to build an expensive paper weight... Toyota (for example) does not endorse the strategy, and anyone with common sense goes "Hybrid." The only other country really using the technology to the fullest is China... Yes a few other manufacturers have EV's and they suck... But honestly could you or I hire a group of people to build a better car than the average Chevy these days? Levels to the game... the big picture your a big boy now! Tesla drivers are A-holes for a reason...

Comment

Are you daft? I really need to pull up a search detailing how Chinese EV's are kicking Muskie's a s s? No... you can do that search yourself. It is common knowledge. Chinese top of the line electric vehicles have a greater range, are manufactured with more consistency, etc. Muskie himself admitted as much.

Australian company is responsible for the implants...

Muskie has done nothing but bland rockets. and linked them up to a satelite system. Its just not a big deal. I am not your freakin tutor... inform yourself.

Dr. Z writes:

Comparing Tesla vs. BYD’s flagship models, the compact SUV BYD Atto 3 is available starting from $40,570, while Tesla’s sleek sedan Model 3 has a price tag starting from $48,740.

The compact SUV Atto 3, with a 60.5 kWh battery, offers a real-world range of 330 km and an efficiency of 183 watt-hours per kilometer (Wh/km). In contrast, the Tesla Model 3, equipped with a 57.5 kWh battery, boasts a range of 420 km and an efficiency of 137 Wh/km. The Model 3, a sleek sedan, accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 6.1 seconds, compared to Atto 3’s 7.3 seconds.
                  Limited range, cheap parts, and the like. But I bet the BYD Atto labor costs are much better!

You did not list who is better in space ( max 2 nations ) or Australia being better as I requested.

Musk is doing nada, right? How your ax looking now?

Comment

Dr. Z writes:

Limited range, cheap parts, and the like. But I bet the BYD Atto labor costs are much better!

You did not list who is better in space ( max 2 nations ) or Australia being better as I requested.

Musk is doing nada, right? How your ax looking now?

I did not list anything because It has been listed in the past, it is a matter of a simple Google search. I do not work for you. Yes there are cheaper poorly built electric vehicles in China as well... and?

I put links for everyone on a separate post. So if you are so inclined do your own reading
                    Last edited by billeau2; 03-30-2024, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• This search took me 5 seconds

https://www.google.com/search?q=top+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

ten seconds

https://www.google.com/search?q=orig...hrome&ie=UTF-8

and here for Dr Z: You are owned it is official and you asked for it!!!! search took extra 20 seconds as wife was delivering a "Honey do" list...

https://www.google.com/search?q=what...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Finally space travel: 5 seconds... Linking satelites, logistics... not much

https://www.google.com/search?q=what...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Comment

Working...
                      X