No announcement yet.

Looking at Musk critically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at Musk critically

So if you had the amount of resources that Muskie has how do you think you would fare? Let's look at some decisions made by muskie

dude had the FrontRunner position on how batteries and solar work and decided to build cars. Let's look at the difference between the market for sports cars and trucks, worldwide versus the market for a great battery, and a great solar system. You see where I'm going with this?

I'll give you an example of the same kind of stupidity. Anybody remember Carly Fiona? She hijacked one of the best West Coast companies ever, Hewlett Packard. She turned them into a Dross of the company that makes the same crap in computers that most companies make. Before she destroyed the company Hewlett-Packard was a frontrunner in printing technology. If the company had remained that way with the Advent of 3D printing? Any ideas how powerful that company would be right now?

I don't see anything smart about muskie but I have an open mind. Maybe somebody wants to enlighten me maybe they don't.

Originally posted by billeau2;n32208335[B
    ][/B]So if you had the amount of resources that Muskie hashow do you think you would fare? Let's look at some decisions made by muskie

dude had the FrontRunner position on how batteries and solar work and decided to build cars. Let's look at the difference between the market for sports cars and trucks, worldwide versus the market for a great battery, and a great solar system. You see where I'm going with this?

I'll give you an example of the same kind of stupidity. Anybody remember Carly Fiona? She hijacked one of the best West Coast companies ever, Hewlett Packard. She turned them into a Dross of the company that makes the same crap in computers that most companies make. Before she destroyed the company Hewlett-Packard was a frontrunner in printing technology. If the company had remained that way with the Advent of 3D printing? Any ideas how powerful that company would be right now?

I don't see anything smart about muskie but I have an open mind. Maybe somebody wants to enlighten me maybe they don't.
    this is a lock in for dumbest thread of the year already, he went from having nothing to creating a net worth of $200 billion but you 'dont see anything smart in muskie'... right

Comment

Musk has come close to massive failure several times. Its not a bad bet he'll end up like the real Tesla talking to his bird gf one day.

The twitter acquisition is one of the dumbest things hes done & its become a worse experience for users with him in control. Tons of bots, p#rn everywhere (& I'm no prude, but fook its wild all the p#rn you'll find in random places now).

So yea he's definitely overrated, but still a smart mfer just too smart for his own good probably with his confidence he knows more than he does. You could say most of these tech guys are overrated tho with that move fast & break things philosophy that can go very sideways when you are doing bigger things out in the real world that can impact ppl.
      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

this is a lock in for dumbest thread of the year already, he went from having nothing to creating a net worth of $200 billion but you 'dont see anything smart in muskie'... right
        Musk has come close to massive failure several times. Its not a bad bet he'll end up like the real Tesla talking to his bird gf one day.

The twitter acquisition is one of the dumbest things hes done & its become a worse experience for users with him in control. Tons of bots, p#rn everywhere (& I'm no prude, but fook its wild all the p#rn you'll find in random places now).

So yea he's definitely overrated, but still a smart mfer just too smart for his own good probably with his confidence he knows more than he does. You could say most of these tech guys are overrated tho with that move fast & break things philosophy that can go very sideways when you are doing bigger things out in the real world that can impact ppl.
        Musk is a rocket scientist with companies that changed the world and employs thousands of people

SpaceX (leader in space travel)
        PayPal​ (leader in web payments)
        Tesla (leader in energy)
        Twitter X (leader in taking down mainstream media)

Indeed peak stupidity to say the smartest American alive is not smart. Few can be a titan in multiple industries

billeau2needs to provide a benchmark by naming some Americans he considers smart along with their achievements

Because Elon looks like America’s best and brightest

the US is lucky Elon chose it and is sticking with it for the time being
        Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 03-22-2024, 07:03 PM.

Comment

It took Elon Musk just 2 years to pick up rocket science and learn enough to launch SpaceX as a leading pioneer in space transportation​. Ummm...I'd say he's smart enough to withstand the scrutiny of any BoxingScene poster.

Comment

Lmao. The utter stupidity

​​​​​​Now Elon Musk is dumb???

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Musk is a rocket scientist
              No hes not lol.

Hes a smart dude, no debating that. Hes one of those autistic dudes that are great at focusing on specific things for long periods of time, but the main thing hes great at is economics (I believe that's what he has a degree in) & looking forward not rocket science.
              billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

No hes not lol.

Hes a smart dude, no debating that. Hes one of those autistic dudes that are great at focusing on specific things for long periods of time, but the main thing hes great at is economics (I believe that's what he has a degree in) & looking forward not rocket science.

He doesn't have a degree in Rocket Science but...he is the chief designer, overseeing development of rockets and spacecraft for missions at SpaceX. He is a self-taught engineer and rocket scientist who has learned only from reading many books and the top engineers he hired at SpaceX, similar to how he taught himself computer programming.​ The guy is definitely smart...graduated simultaneously in Physics and Economy, Cum Laude​. Never went to many classes, just read books and taught himself everything he knows.

https://medium.com/amplifying-succes...r-46283db8052d

https://computerhistory.org/profile/elon-musk/
                Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Musk has the right combination of intelligence, vision, and willingness to take risks which had made him one of the wealthiest men in the world. There are times I think he can be a bit naive and like many billionaires lives in a socially insulated bubble surrounded by yes-men, but if anything I think he is underestimated. I would sooner question the judgment of Bezos who is engaged to a used up talentless gold-digger twice divorced who he was having an affair with behind his wife’s back.
                  man down man down likes this.

Comment

Musk has his flaws. Don't we all.

"Stupidity" clearly isn't one of them.

You don't get to that type of success by being a dumb fu​​​​​​ck with dumb luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X