• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He’s a boss player, now he supports Israel and Jewish minds

he’ll hire smart pppl who have vision and are self motivated

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

I must ask you, what do you really know about Musk? At age 12 he designed and sold his own video game.

By any standard he is a very smart man. Oh yeah he built an empire in business like few have ever done before him.

I suppose you wish he was not successful in Space or Electric cars and would rather rely on the USA government who is at a low tide on both?

IMO, the USA needs such a man.

And I did not even touch on AI​

If my position is this man has never done anything I haven't done better in the entire world of academia, don't you think it would be smarter to ask me if I had created a videogame by 12?

If my position is this man pretends to be a smart person to cover up being such a weird ****er, don't you think it would be smarter to ask me if that's actually an accomplishment or just something a whole generation of boys took part in?

I had posted prior to your post in a thread not at all related, about my videogames. Here you go:

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      I've had high school jobs before but when I has 19 I invented a new kind of silicone boobs and never left my shop for work again.

I've from time to time sold hobbies of mine. Videogames, biomes, and one off vehicles, just to see if it's actually as easy as I think or if I got lucky.

i wish i was in IT or some industry you get paid the same working from home 100% - Boxing Forum (boxingscene.com)

So, yeah buddy, been making games since I was 8 and I'm not saying my being 8 and his being 12 makes me smarter but I am saying WE both grew up at a time when building a videogame no longer required knowing BASIC I did not capitalize for emphasis, it's like NASA.

May as well told me the ***** worked MS Paint at 12. Yeah, I did too. That's not even a brag bro, that's just generational. Y'aall made quests for your D&D, we made quests for our nintendos. It's not a brag, it's just picking **** out of your childhood to impress the ignorant.

Musk still making games? No? I am. Because I am a real one. It's a real hobby. Not some **** I did as a kid when everyone was doing it then grew out of.

I am GatorCountry on NGR. I am one of the most popular indies on the internet period. As a hobby.

So that just utter torn to **** now I can move on to the points you pulled out of your ass:

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

Oh yeah he built an empire in business like few have ever done before him.

I suppose you wish he was not successful in Space or Electric cars and would rather rely on the USA government who is at a low tide on both?

IMO, the USA needs such a man.

And I did not even touch on AI​

​​

Did you read my post? You got a reading problem I didn't know about? The **** does
      Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      I don't mind him being rich and influential, I don't mind people saying he's business expert of some type, but a ****ing scientist, futurist, inventor, biiiiitch, TF off my title son.

I feel about the same, I imagine, as a low lever world class boxer who never became champ being told someone like Conor McGregor is a great boxer when I see ****ers like Nye and Musk getting their buttholes licked for what is a performance of intellect rather than a possession.
      ​ equate in your brain to I wish he wasn't successful?

All the success to him, telling guys your age he made a videogame by 12 like that's something that alludes to anything but the ***** between 50-30 and male, and you morons buying that piece of **** lie is the problem.

If you treated him like you do any other owner of any other tech company I wouldn't be talking about the guy. You act like he's done something the owners of other tech companies have not. He hasn't. He's significantly lesser to Bill Gates.

If you actually compare him and what he has actually done in his lifetime to the other names I mentioned and what they did. I made no uncartain terms, Musk is beneath me in every single academic category, I am beneath Sagan in every single academic category, you idiots talk to me like Musk might be a Sagan, because his 50 year old ass produced a game at 12, he ain't. Ain't no might. He's just a weird **** with money.

Did you bother to try to compare him to me before you ran your mouth? Nope, ain't even ask me ****. Brought up videogames like as if I am not currently a big dog there and should be impressed. I'm not, you shouldn't be. Quit drinking the kool aid dumbass.

Come back when you want spanked again. This ain't boxing, you got no chance of winning this debate. You didn't even bother to learn who TF I am. You just assumed. You assumed wrong ****er, I got games too, better games, more difficult to produce games. I can code a ****ing AI *****. My work isn't getting ready for space, it is in space hoe. 0 of my vehicles have ever caught fire and 100% of them are cheaper to drive. Musk got a submarine? Nope. Bet if he was to produce subs he'd have nothing to do with the research, design, implementation, or marketing. Because he hires those out.

Does Bill hire out his designs? Nope.

Do Tim? Nope.

Jobber Musk being a ****ing jobber gets their credit though? **** you Z, hope you die soon *****.

Comment

• I don't hope anyone dies for real. I just thought it was funny. On the re-read it felt really mean and I don't mean it like that. Man-to-man you are alright Z, don't let me sense of humor **** with you dude.

You're wrong as ****, but you're a cool person who I enjoy reading, don't ****ing die *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Yeah, I kind of fumbled the end half but I'm glad you got it anyway.

Neil, it turns out, is just greedy. I too got curious by Tyson let's a moron like Rogan think moron things instead of correcting him. He's super inconsistent with that ****. Catch Tyson speaking at a science con of some type. He's actually a snarky ***** and who really enjoys holding others' feet to fire. That duality is sadly because he's getting paid. Pay him and he'll put on the cuffs, ask him to do you a solid and the gloves are off. He's a smart fellow for sure and he does out rank me, for sure, but yeah, he's a two-faced son of a ***** too. He'll sell science down the river for some cash.

That's really my only criticism of that dude though.

Michio Kaku isn't ****. I'm serious. Bill Nye again.

Lawrence Krauss got vastly overrated for his ability to use his academic credentials to rip off Paul Dirac. Larry's got me beat, but Paul, son, Paul's a GOAT level. Anyone can rip-off the GOAT and look smart, ****.

Steven Hawking's for sure above my ass but unfortunately he too started to sell out his own science for the media.

Richard Feynman was a real one, a solid, true, scientist.

Carl Sagan was a real one, he's not just a ****ing presenter for hire.

Elon Musk? That dude's not even a corrupted by money scientist. He's not a scientist of any kind at all.

To recap and summarize:

Paul Dirac is that Einstein level genius. I'd accept others as smart as Paul but none smarter. Newton, Heisenberg, Dirac, they all equals. Above Hawking.

Richard Feynman was the greatest scientist of my lifetime. Also above Hawking

Steven Hawking may have sold himself out and short in the science world but the majority of his life he was a solid dude and you have to respect that. 90% of Hawking's great science, 10% is show for the dummies.

Carl Sagan was a true blue honest to god genius who made most cosmic concepts accessible to absolute morons. Never wavered from the path no matter how much was offered. How do you do real science to normal people and never sell out for entertainment? Sagan is how.

Neil Degrasse Tyson is an excellent scientist who is solid in a debate but has sold out his strengths.

Lawrence Krauss is a brilliant man who unfortunately also sold out his integrity for a quick buck.

Bill Nye is beneath me. Just straight up. He's more entertainer than scientist.

Michio Kaku is beneath me, he's more entertainer than Bill Nye.

Elon Musk is a silverspoon who sold you the idea of an eccentric genius by betting on the richest sector of american economics remaining the richest sector of american economics.

That **** is just the truth and **** it, I'll pull it because it's my ****ing privilege; none of you have the credentials to tell me otherwise. You know what I'll say. You got documentaries about your inventions you actually made with your hands? Alright then, I ain't even gonna tell you a patent number. I'm gonna tell you watch my GD documentaries because that makes me money.

Also, if you don't agree, you must be suffering from tiny pee-pee.
          Heck, I did not mean to imply there are not scientists right here who are superior to Musk with his little ol' degrees in physics and economics. He only heads a few companies creating and developing new technology--as a dumb figurehead only, of course--and is confused by what his hired scientists are up to but has faith. More visionary than pure scientist, but solidly informed in science and engineering be more like it.

You do sound like someone with a case of MDS, sort of the derangement in reverse you are correctly accusing others of. I have not seen anyone praise Musk as lavishly or as prolongedly as you just lashed him. Now that was passion! His showmanship and personality are no concern of mine. I don't read People magazine.

Almost all great discoveries in math and physics come from relatively younger people who have the vigor. Tom Brady can't do what he used to either. The guys you say sold out--did you ever wonder if they simply realized their best days of discovery were behind them and their most productive contribution now lay in widely imparting their stock of important knowledge rather than trying to break new ground? After all they already knew firsthand the strain, the stamina required to break new ground, and mayhap understood that it was too much for them anymore. Euler essentially committed suicide by calculation. His prodigious output even increased after he went blind. He never sold out by anyone's standard.

Even Newton once, in his 40's or 50's, uttered something to the effect, "I was younger then and in my prime for discovery." He wasted his last thirty years with alchemy and Biblical chronology. A few like Gauss and Euler remained powerhouses right to the end. Finally Newton became warden of the royal mint where he hanged counterfeiters and clippers with gusto, and then on to master of the mint.

I look at it differently from you; to me they ain't sold out unless they spread scientific falsehoods or left the big game too early to pursue portraits of Ben Franklin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slugfester View Post

Heck, I did not mean to imply there are not scientists right here who are superior to Musk with his little ol' degrees in physics and economics. He only heads a few companies creating and developing new technology--as a dumb figurehead only, of course--and is confused by what his hired scientists are up to but has faith. More visionary than pure scientist, but solidly informed in science and engineering be more like it.

You do sound like someone with a case of MDS, sort of the derangement in reverse you are correctly accusing others of. I have not seen anyone praise Musk as lavishly or as prolongedly as you just lashed him. Now that was passion! His showmanship and personality are no concern of mine. I don't read People magazine.

Almost all great discoveries in math and physics come from relatively younger people who have the vigor. Tom Brady can't do what he used to either. The guys you say sold out--did you ever wonder if they simply realized their best days of discovery were behind them and their most productive contribution now lay in widely imparting their stock of important knowledge rather than trying to break new ground? After all they already knew firsthand the strain, the stamina required to break new ground, and mayhap understood that it was too much for them anymore. Euler essentially committed suicide by calculation. His prodigious output even increased after he went blind. He never sold out by anyone's standard.

Even Newton once, in his 40's or 50's, uttered something to the effect, "I was younger then and in my prime for discovery." He wasted his last thirty years with alchemy and Biblical chronology. A few like Gauss and Euler remained powerhouses right to the end. Finally Newton became warden of the royal mint where he hanged counterfeiters and clippers with gusto, and then on to master of the mint.

I look at it differently from you; to me they ain't sold out unless they spread scientific falsehoods or left the big game too early to pursue portraits of Ben Franklin.

Who did I say had soldout but hadn't sold falsehoods? You about to go to bat for Kaku? You going to tell me Neil doesn't say **** he knows better than to say?

I should be more offended than you. TF have you done? No offense. That is like being a boxing fan and going to a world contender and telling him not to be upset McNuggets gets praised more by boxing fans. Of course that fool is more upset than boxing fans. Duh *****, you ain't do that work son. TF? I'm not offended by Jake Paul fighting Tyson, Michael Bisping sure is doe. Hmm.

They aged out of knowing better = rejected

I should be as upset as some ******* with 0 academic brags to speak of = rejected

You are an alright dude, this was a stupid post. The answer is simply no.

Newton admitted when he got older he wasn't as quick, which makes it okay for Hawking to spend most of his life doing and spreading real science just to end it with lies he already disproved previously? **** off with that bull****. Read a goddamn book, learn the details and quit talking to me like I need vague terms. I don't, you might though.

****ing Tom Brady? **** you *****, hope you die soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              I don't hope anyone dies for real. I just thought it was funny. On the re-read it felt really mean and I don't mean it like that. Man-to-man you are alright Z, don't let me sense of humor **** with you dude.

You're wrong as ****, but you're a cool person who I enjoy reading, don't ****ing die *****.
              Okay Marchegiano. Whatever you think. You really must have no stone let to sharpen you ax in you previous posts in this thread. I am sure you have an ivy league education too like Musk has.

Accoroding to the web, Elon Musk's IQ is around 155. For context, it is believed that Albert Einstein had an IQ between 160 to 165.​

An Iq of 155 place Musk way there in the top 1% of IQ's.

I am not ranking geniuses here, but I can rank business ownerships and Musk is very bleeding edge ant at the very top.

Do you have any stone left to sharpen you ax?

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Jade I love you like a brother but I think you're a little bit diluted here because you're assuming in his self-taught efforts that he is gifted in his product development. He has unlimited resources to throw at these things and what has he done that is so special? The idea of Designing space travel if you understand how physics works is probably easier than developing a vehicle on a terrestrial gravity-laden surface.
                - - If you say you love Musky, he give you and Ginsberg and Kerouac a free electric rocket ride into space...

He also top shelf in orchestrating massive power shortages. He baaaaad plus X = baaaaaX...

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post

LOL...Nah..you're OK as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - If you say you love Musky, he give you and Ginsberg and Kerouac a free electric rocket ride into space...

He also top shelf in orchestrating massive power shortages. He baaaaad plus X = baaaaaX...
                    The whole point of the thread is a lack of love fur musky... you halfwit. The next time you get pulled in for public drunkenness and the judge says you're here for drinking do not tell him well let's get started . Just a hint

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

Okay Marchegiano. Whatever you think. You really must have no stone let to sharpen you ax in you previous posts in this thread. I am sure you have an ivy league education too like Musk has.

Accoroding to the web, Elon Musk's IQ is around 155. For context, it is believed that Albert Einstein had an IQ between 160 to 165.​

An Iq of 155 place Musk way there in the top 1% of IQ's.

I am not ranking geniuses here, but I can rank business ownerships and Musk is very bleeding edge ant at the very top.

Do you have any stone left to sharpen you ax?
                      Sure, in business what do you have over me?

Are you an inventor whose inventions spawned an entire international industry? Have you ever been in front of a director? Do you know what a contract with the US Navy looks like? NASA? Anything comparable?

Who are you to tell me who is and isn't educated, genius, a smarty pants of any kind?

Who are you to tell me who is and is not a good businessman of any kind?

I am the educated smarty pants international businessman here.

I already said Elon's a great businessman. IMO, that should mean something to you. You have a guy who has done more than you and most human beings who have ever or will ever live in this field telling you, you are right. Should mean something to you, probably would if you only knew me as a rando white coat through a twitter clip.

Equally, in my opinion, it should mean something to you when I tell you he's not actually got any intellectual accomplishments. Because I have achieved intellectual accomplishments beyond those most human being who have ever lived or will ever live have or will achieve.

I have the credentials you lack bro. Dunno TF the issue is. Who TF are you to put your opinion equal to my own here and why isn't that the exact same as you telling a ****ing Chris Byrd about how good Spinks was instead of taking on what Chris has to say? You want to tell Dale Jr how good Petty actually was? Would you tell your baker all about how good of a baker Paula Dean is or listen to your baker when they say it's all show?

You go to your doctor and argue about how good of a doctor House is? No? that's tard ****? Why do you do it to me then? If you think I'm lying watch my GD multiple documentaries, ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X