No announcement yet.

Looking at Musk critically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    My only issue with the dude is how people assume and listen to him like he's smart. Like he's a scientist. Bro, I got higher credentials and I don't even play like I am ****.

Lockheed Martin and Boeing, despite both their more recent fumbles, have way more proven and working technologies on the market and no one acts like their owners are anything but a rich dude who knows how to hire smart dudes to build his **** for him.

At least Bill Nye had a childrens' show. I understand why y'all listen to him. He was presented and is presented like he's done something in science. He's only ever made a few jet parts actually ... he ain't **** to me let alone the fellas and ladies I admire.

Musk though, jesus christ, what Musk proved is anyone rich who wants to be known as a smarty pants will be. All they need to do is tell you idiots they are a genious and that's why they're weird. Nothing to do with being from a different nation and economic class, he's a genius who can handle hiring the right smart people to get his ideas made some of the time.

The ****er didn't even start Tesla. Not his idea, not his car, had **** all nothing to do with any tesla innovation and he only bought the company because his favorite inventor is everyone's favorite inventor. FFS.

I don't mind him being rich and influential, I don't mind people saying he's business expert of some type, but a ****ing scientist, futurist, inventor, biiiiitch, TF off my title son.

I feel about the same, I imagine, as a low lever world class boxer who never became champ, being told someone like Conor McGregor is a great boxer when I see ****ers like Nye and Musk getting their buttholes licked for what is a performance of intellect rather than a possession.
    Man oh man... Someone who gets it. Don't take this the wrong way... not driven by any sexual desires, but i could kiss you for making this post... it is an insult to those of us who put work in to innovate. I have been working on martial arts innovations, documenting them now for over 20 years... I know of your ability to produce adult prosthetics... And neither of us have the money to hire the best and then claim it is our genius.

What gets me are the red flags: Perfect example, Musk on population, his genius statement: "The world is actally underpopulated!" The thing is, levels to the game right my friend? The truth is population control is neither over, or under. It has everything to do with getting populations into the right areas of the world. that is the truth, and it has been proven by biological demographic facts. Population increases exponentially and there are parts of the world where over generations stable population growth could occur, there are other places where areas are overpopulated and strained... But people just listen to Musk the contrarian and say "wow how smart." It kind of drives me nuts... Neil Degrasse is another one... i actually like him but he says some of the dumbest things and gets a pass because people are not informed.

Thank you for temporarily restoring some provisional faith I might have for human intelligence. And of course, when you are informed? You become in jade's words: "Just jealous." Yeah if one does not drink the musky koolade they have a chip on their shoulder. Because God knows it is not Gadamer, who had to figure out how to produce thrust in a vacuum, to make a rocket fly, it is Muske! because sometimes he can shoot a rocket and land it. I mean you cannot make this shiat up! Lol.

Im sorry but you deserve more... Lockheed and Boeing literally are the apex of any space flight technology. The whole nexus of engineering generating from these two companies is said to even have boards that know of and have helped study alien technology. Why would the government go to a private company? Because they know their shiat. i say wake me up when Muske does anything that surpasses their work in this field... Lol.
    Last edited by billeau2; 03-27-2024, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

You become in jade's words: "Just jealous." Y
      Where did I say that? Not my words. Please find that quote and post it, I vaguely remember someone else saying that...not me.

Comment

• Critically? Absolutely. Objectively? Meh. But hey, I'm not a huge fan of his either, so bash away.

Comment

Man oh man... Someone who gets it. Don't take this the wrong way... not driven by any sexual desires, but i could kiss you for making this post... it is an insult to those of us who put work in to innovate. I have been working on martial arts innovations, documenting them now for over 20 years... I know of your ability to produce adult prosthetics... And neither of us have the money to hire the best and then claim it is our genius.

What gets me are the red flags: Perfect example, Musk on population, his genius statement: "The world is actally underpopulated!" The thing is, levels to the game right my friend? The truth is population control is neither over, or under. It has everything to do with getting populations into the right areas of the world. that is the truth, and it has been proven by biological demographic facts. Population increases exponentially and there are parts of the world where over generations stable population growth could occur, there are other places where areas are overpopulated and strained... But people just listen to Musk the contrarian and say "wow how smart." It kind of drives me nuts... Neil Degrasse is another one... i actually like him but he says some of the dumbest things and gets a pass because people are not informed.

Thank you for temporarily restoring some provisional faith I might have for human intelligence. And of course, when you are informed? You become in jade's words: "Just jealous." Yeah if one does not drink the musky koolade they have a chip on their shoulder. Because God knows it is not Gadamer, who had to figure out how to produce thrust in a vacuum, to make a rocket fly, it is Muske! because sometimes he can shoot a rocket and land it. I mean you cannot make this shiat up! Lol.

Im sorry but you deserve more... Lockheed and Boeing literally are the apex of any space flight technology. The whole nexus of engineering generating from these two companies is said to even have boards that know of and have helped study alien technology. Why would the government go to a private company? Because they know their shiat. i say wake me up when Muske does anything that surpasses their work in this field... Lol.
          Yeah, I kind of fumbled the end half but I'm glad you got it anyway.

Neil, it turns out, is just greedy. I too got curious by Tyson let's a moron like Rogan think moron things instead of correcting him. He's super inconsistent with that ****. Catch Tyson speaking at a science con of some type. He's actually a snarky ***** and who really enjoys holding others' feet to fire. That duality is sadly because he's getting paid. Pay him and he'll put on the cuffs, ask him to do you a solid and the gloves are off. He's a smart fellow for sure and he does out rank me, for sure, but yeah, he's a two-faced son of a ***** too. He'll sell science down the river for some cash.

That's really my only criticism of that dude though.

Michio Kaku isn't ****. I'm serious. Bill Nye again.

Lawrence Krauss got vastly overrated for his ability to use his academic credentials to rip off Paul Dirac. Larry's got me beat, but Paul, son, Paul's a GOAT level. Anyone can rip-off the GOAT and look smart, ****.

Steven Hawking's for sure above my ass but unfortunately he too started to sell out his own science for the media.

Richard Feynman was a real one, a solid, true, scientist.

Carl Sagan was a real one, he's not just a ****ing presenter for hire.

Elon Musk? That dude's not even a corrupted by money scientist. He's not a scientist of any kind at all.

To recap and summarize:

Paul Dirac is that Einstein level genius. I'd accept others as smart as Paul but none smarter. Newton, Heisenberg, Dirac, they all equals. Above Hawking.

Richard Feynman was the greatest scientist of my lifetime. Also above Hawking

Steven Hawking may have sold himself out and short in the science world but the majority of his life he was a solid dude and you have to respect that. 90% of Hawking's great science, 10% is show for the dummies.

Carl Sagan was a true blue honest to god genius who made most cosmic concepts accessible to absolute morons. Never wavered from the path no matter how much was offered. How do you do real science to normal people and never sell out for entertainment? Sagan is how.

Neil Degrasse Tyson is an excellent scientist who is solid in a debate but has sold out his strengths.

Lawrence Krauss is a brilliant man who unfortunately also sold out his integrity for a quick buck.

Bill Nye is beneath me. Just straight up. He's more entertainer than scientist.

Michio Kaku is beneath me, he's more entertainer than Bill Nye.

Elon Musk is a silverspoon who sold you the idea of an eccentric genius by betting on the richest sector of american economics remaining the richest sector of american economics.

That **** is just the truth and **** it, I'll pull it because it's my ****ing privilege; none of you have the credentials to tell me otherwise. You know what I'll say. You got documentaries about your inventions you actually made with your hands? Alright then, I ain't even gonna tell you a patent number. I'm gonna tell you watch my GD documentaries because that makes me money.

Also, if you don't agree, you must be suffering from tiny pee-pee.
          billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post

Where did I say that? Not my words. Please find that quote and post it, I vaguely remember someone else saying that...not me.
            This is a test for a new keyboard! If you claim you did not say it, obviously you did not intend to say it, and/or I misunderstood, which is good enough for me. I must have misunderstood something, my apologies.

Comment

Neil, it turns out, is just greedy. I too got curious by Tyson let's a moron like Rogan think moron things instead of correcting him. He's super inconsistent with that ****. Catch Tyson speaking at a science con of some type. He's actually a snarky ***** and who really enjoys holding others' feet to fire. That duality is sadly because he's getting paid. Pay him and he'll put on the cuffs, ask him to do you a solid and the gloves are off. He's a smart fellow for sure and he does out rank me, for sure, but yeah, he's a two-faced son of a ***** too. He'll sell science down the river for some cash.

Lawrence Krauss got vastly overrated for his ability to use his academic credentials to rip off Paul Dirac. Larry's got me beat, but Paul, son, Paul's a GOAT level. Anyone can rip-off the GOAT and look smart, ****.

Steven Hawking's for sure above my ass but unfortunately he too started to sell out his own science for the media.

Elon Musk? That dude's not even a corrupted by money scientist. He's not a scientist of any kind at all.

To recap and summarize:

Paul Dirac is that Einstein level genius. I'd accept others as smart as Paul but none smarter. Newton, Heisenberg, Dirac, they all equals. Above Hawking.

Steven Hawking may have sold himself out and short in the science world but the majority of his life he was a solid dude and you have to respect that. 90% of Hawking's great science, 10% is show for the dummies.

Carl Sagan was a true blue honest to god genius who made most cosmic concepts accessible to absolute morons. Never wavered from the path no matter how much was offered. How do you do real science to normal people and never sell out for entertainment? Sagan is how.

Neil Degrasse Tyson is an excellent scientist who is solid in a debate but has sold out his strengths.

Lawrence Krauss is a brilliant man who unfortunately also sold out his integrity for a quick buck.

Elon Musk is a silverspoon who sold you the idea of an eccentric genius by betting on the richest sector of american economics remaining the richest sector of american economics.

That **** is just the truth and **** it, I'll pull it because it's my ****ing privilege; none of you have the credentials to tell me otherwise. You know what I'll say. You got documentaries about your inventions you actually made with your hands? Alright then, I ain't even gonna tell you a patent number. I'm gonna tell you watch my GD documentaries because that makes me money.

Pretty much you speak for me on those comparisons. Newton and Galileo maybe Neil's Bohr, super smart! I have to rep Degrasse because he is a homeboy... I mean Bronx born and raised, just across the river from East Harlem which spawned yours truly. I would give it up in that regard to you as well! Puerto Ricans, the food, the music! the asswhippings (me being a white boy and all) and guess who stepped in to save my a s s! Puerto Rican power M! Bilingual, by birth! The women were there, imagine having a hot play thing that could stretch you if you pissed her off! lol.

But seriously I like your scale above. And its not just IQ. Darwin was only like 150 but imo created a real super theory from Aristotle and Llamarack (sp?). I mean think about it... Aristotle tells us "look at how things move" Then Llamarack looks at characteristics, but things were still so arbitrary. Then Darwin puts it together... Galileo? was a genius who invented the microscope roughly at the same time as Leewenhook, figured out how to actually make reasonable predictions regarding gravity... Something which was hardly real in the same sense as other forces more easily empirically shown... People still do not get it! When predicting the place when Jupitor's moons appear, one must consider everything from the pull of a gas planet, the sun, the combination of all the other solar system bodies, even perhaps neighboring bodies in the Milky Way. And people dare mention Einstein who was scared to death of small things, in the same breath. Neil's Bohr helped conceptualize Quantum dynamics which we are, as a civilization just really beginning to understand from a technological application perspective... I mean you can describe how to make the perfect latex vagina... but until it feels like a real one, the technology is not there!!!!! Does that tie me with Shoulder Roll?

Comment

This is a test for a new keyboard! If you claim you did not say it, obviously you did not intend to say it, and/or I misunderstood, which is good enough for me. I must have misunderstood something, my apologies.
                NP...I think you confused this post with someone else's who did call you jealous...I said pompous...LOL. I have no idea if you're jealous or not.
                Originally posted by jaded View Post

But it does...you're calling someone with an IQ 5 points removed from Einstein's, with a list of accomplishments far more impressive than almost the entire world's including yours, as "anything smart". Forgive me, but this come across as pompous unless you have the intelligence and accomplishments in life to get away with making such a statement. Remember...you asked to be enlightened. I find it hard to believe you don't see anything smart about the guy.

billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post

NP...I think you confused this post with someone else's who did call you jealous...I said pompous...LOL. I have no idea if you're jealous or not.

Yeah that makes sense... How about lets be vague and all inclusive and just call me an a s s hole! . That way we are not splitting hairs, so to speak.
                  jaded jaded likes this.

Comment

Yeah that makes sense... How about lets be vague and all inclusive and just call me an a s s hole! . That way we are not splitting hairs, so to speak.
                    LOL...Nah..you're OK as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

To recap and summarize:

I must ask you, what do you really know about Musk? At age 12 he designed and sold his own video game.

By any standard he is a very smart man. Oh yeah he built an empire in business like few have ever done before him.

I suppose you wish he was not successful in Space or Electric cars and would rather rely on the USA government who is at a low tide on both?

IMO, the USA needs such a man.

And I did not even touch on AI​

Comment

Working...
                      X