Looking at Musk critically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

man that this is being documented in the thread I hope if you ever come to your senses you don't read this and cringe. You're just a mouthpiece you say things that have no basis in reality but are simply propaganda. Locked down in California
    Books! You might try to pick one up one of these days. Actually I also have offspring that work intelligence on these matters at a very high level but I wouldn't even mention that generally speaking because it shouldn't matter. It does not really take much understanding to see the things that I point out as documented historical facts.
    well the US is faltering under weak man biden. The outperformance of China and the Russian Empire’s are pleasant distractions

the US had to plead with China to talk the Iranians down from supporting the Houthis

your precious Soy Mancisco even got its act together for half a week when Communist China’s leader came through

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

china has a population of 1.4 billion , i wouldnt worry about them running out of human resources... regarding russia i'm not seeing any objective measures here that there is nothing holding russia together, politically it is much more stable than other countries and despite western MSM narrative, 8 out of 10 russians are happy with putin which is a figure than biden and sunak could only dream of
      The problem with the Asian countries has to do with the amount of people being born, versus the amount of people needed to maintain a robust social structure. Human populations like any populations have a very specific thresholds.

for example, muskie who so intelligent tells people we're actually underpopulated. Anybody with any understanding of the nuances of human population knows we're neither over or under populated, populations need to be in the right areas to control successive human endeavors. You'd think somebody is intelligent as musky would know that just bringing things back to the thread LOL.

LOL happy with putin? You think that's an open and fair election? Seriously? Just look at the social problems plaguing the country and ask yourself if that's what you would vote for given a free choice. We're not talking about Moscow here, we're talking about all the areas in the country.

these are not narratives they are statistics, things like drug abuse, birth rate, mortality rate. You got to learn to read past disinformation. or you will wind up like Grandpa with Putin's pecker in your orifice
      Last edited by billeau2; 03-26-2024, 05:30 PM.

Comment

The problem with the Asian countries has to do with the amount of people being born, versus the amount of people needed to maintain a robust social structure. Human populations like any populations have a very specific thresholds.

for example, muskie who so intelligent tells people we're actually underpopulated. Anybody with any understanding of the nuances of human population knows we're neither over or under populated, populations need to be in the right areas to control successive human endeavors. You'd think somebody is intelligent as musky would know that just bringing things back to the thread LOL.

LOL happy with putin? You think that's an open and fair election? Seriously? Just look at the social problems plaguing the country and ask yourself if that's what you would vote for given a free choice. We're not talking about Moscow here, we're talking about all the areas in the country.
        https://www.statista.com/statistics/...rating-russia/

it is a complete myth that he isnt popular in russia... whether his popularity is due to the stranglehold he has on russia and their media is another issue but russians are happy with him... navalny, contrary to western narrative that he represented the view of the people, was actually an irrelevant figure over there and the majority who had heard of him didnt approve of him

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          China is an advanced civilization

and well ahead of the lesser portion of the West, Europe

coincidentally the nicest parts of your America I’ve visited were Chinese financed. Chinese investments into construction projects in America

China is now the world’s builder

in China they exchange personal freedom for personal security

Meanwhile the US is eroding both!
          China is a communist organization with elites on the top. The average citizen there is very poor in comparison to the USA citizen.

Their economy is in big trouble.

Do they have new buildings? Yes. But many of them have low vacancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...rating-russia/

it is a complete myth that he isnt popular in russia... whether his popularity is due to the stranglehold he has on russia and their media is another issue but russians are happy with him... navalny, contrary to western narrative that he represented the view of the people, was actually an irrelevant figure over there and the majority who had heard of him didnt approve of him
            Hard to gauge... Hard to gauge. I cannot claim to know a candidates popularity in a country where elections are controlled.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

China is a communist organization with elites on the top. The average citizen there is very poor in comparison to the USA citizen.

Their economy is in big trouble.

Do they have new buildings? Yes. But many of them have low vacancy.
              Reads up on "Tofu Construction" for a good cringe. Buildings fall down, there are no real standards and people are wiped out trying to put their money in real estate ventures.
              Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                well the US is faltering under weak man biden. The outperformance of China and the Russian Empire’s are pleasant distractions

the US had to plead with China to talk the Iranians down from supporting the Houthis

your precious Soy Mancisco even got its act together for half a week when Communist China’s leader came through
                Man oh man... Look I am not trying to push you into a corner here. This new line of retort reeks of pure desperation. I reserve my harshest comments for myn own government. Biden is corrupt I have said it many many times... I have had the indignity of having to bare witness to Biden's son breaking laws on video. The United States has a government that is balanced, no one office has absolute power or control. Even with the worse president and the worse congress, people find a way to live better in this country than most places in the world. I am proud of that fact. Iranian also actually has a secular part of their government, but there is little balance...

China is dangerous. It is threatening Taiwan which is a free nation, it has destroyed Hong Kong, It does not cut pollution and depletes the oceans, it does not respect different cultural elements within the country. Putin is worse... He makes nuclear threats because he has lost the ability to take over the Ukraine. This is dangerous rhetoric. Kim Jong is on the same level. Your support of these dictators is your right. All I have ever done is ask you to educate yourself.

You refuse nd when you cannot justify, or attack anymore your rejoinder is "well the United States has problems!" Who ever said otherwise!? Yes this country has problems, including what the media shoves in front of us and tells us "this guy is a genius!" The overreach of government, the disparities in wealth... etc.

My own opinion, to clear up any further misunderstandings on this last point: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Trump actually shiats in his pants (true story), he is a callous individual, BUT I want him to win! Washington does not like him (see above statement) because Trump is not part of the Washington elite. If he can win the presidency it paves the way for a true progressive to do so one day. besides the orange crush did a good job as president! I hate the Finstiens, Pelosis, Clintons, and Bidens as much as I hate Putin, they are all part of the same problem. So do not claim that I put my country on a pedistial, I do not. Go Trump!!!

Comment

Yeah well space science is really not as complex as people think. G a d a m e r was really the genius behind rocket technology. And I'm not saying that he's an absolute imbecile I'm just saying with similar resources and intelligent person could understand the mechanics of space travel and come up with something perhaps much better
                  Feel free to remind me why space travel is so simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfester View Post

Feel free to remind me why space travel is so simple.
                    What space travel? You mean the Proposed space travel? Like the proposed cost of a Tesla truck originally? I will be glad to remind you of such when you can get your head out of your derrier and see the difference between what one claims they WILL be doing, and what they have ACTUALLY done. Muskie is still trying to figure out how to land a rocket with some successes and failures. Long way from space travel... consider that a clue to start your journey!

Also, as marg posted brilliantly (I might add) compare what lockheed and Martin and Boeing have done to further aerospace and space technology and see how much Muske ideology is original.

Those who drive Teslas have a 98% chance of being an a s s hole... there is a correlation to the inventor of the company in there somewhere!
                    Last edited by billeau2; 03-27-2024, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• My only issue with the dude is how people assume and listen to him like he's smart. Like he's a scientist. Bro, I got higher credentials and I don't even play like I am ****.

Lockheed Martin and Boeing, despite both their more recent fumbles, have way more proven and working technologies on the market and no one acts like their owners are anything but a rich dude who knows how to hire smart dudes to build his **** for him.

At least Bill Nye had a childrens' show. I understand why y'all listen to him. He was presented and is presented like he's done something in science. He's only ever made a few jet parts actually ... he ain't **** to me let alone the fellas and ladies I admire.

Musk though, jesus christ, what Musk proved is anyone rich who wants to be known as a smarty pants will be. All they need to do is tell you idiots they are a genious and that's why they're weird. Nothing to do with being from a different nation and economic class, he's a genius who can handle hiring the right smart people to get his ideas made some of the time.

The ****er didn't even start Tesla. Not his idea, not his car, had **** all nothing to do with any tesla innovation and he only bought the company because his favorite inventor is everyone's favorite inventor. FFS.

I don't mind him being rich and influential, I don't mind people saying he's business expert of some type, but a ****ing scientist, futurist, inventor, biiiiitch, TF off my title son.

I feel about the same, I imagine, as a low lever world class boxer who never became champ, being told someone like Conor McGregor is a great boxer when I see ****ers like Nye and Musk getting their buttholes licked for what is a performance of intellect rather than a possession.
                      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X