No announcement yet.

'misinformation'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

so youve agreed with me but 'i dont know history?' i know full well you decided to appoint yourself sheriff of the world in order to further your interests, that isnt justification for the things you have done over the years and you saying you are 'the police' doesnt mean russia, china etc have to go along with your bull****... i could go around on here saying ive appointed myself a mod, it doesnt mean i am
    Lol that's not an agreement, but it's cute how you try to latch on. While the US filled the role as world police....Stalin genocide millions of his own people. The resulting indtabili5and corruption of the USSR prevented them from gaining the support, and global power, to fill the role.

Similarly Mao, while more isolationist than Stalin, was busy killing his own people than being interested in "voting" to be the world police. GTFOH with your BS.
    Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

Lol that's not an agreement, but it's cute how you try to latch on. While the US filled the role as world police....Stalin genocide millions of his own people. The resulting indtabili5and corruption of the USSR prevented them from gaining the support, and global power, to fill the role.

Similarly Mao, while more isolationist than Stalin, was busy killing his own people than being interested in "voting" to be the world police. GTFOH with your BS.
      People quickly forget and fail to see how policies of the past create present monsters. Stalin made sure he divided minorities and other sources of power that could challenge his suling structure. Russia was left as a patchwork that could not run with no autocrat. That was Stalin's design... And what do we see? Thugs, including from the KGB (Putin) taking everything from the state and creating yet again, another autocracy. This is in opposition to anything beneficial to the majority of Russians, with the exception of the elites in Moscow... Hence a state with chronic health, wealth and psychological issues... It is no accident.

Mao, with all the horrible things he did, at least at one time was focused on modernizing China, and at least some of his cohorts had decent intentions. Jing's Communist Party? It is not very Chinese, and cares little for the majority of Chinese people who are not members officially of the party. Again, it is all in the history. When China fired on students in Tianemen Square it was a sacriligious act of a sort... China had always tolerated student unrest... From that point on the stage was set and it came when China allowed Hong Kong to be destroyed...

I do not know how people can be so naive and not understand that the thuggery is real. This country (USA) has many problems but there is still concern for the people, even as our government gets more repressive. There is also pushback... If Putin or Jing are ever allowed to succeed the world will pay a great price.

Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

how many things do you post that are positive? not a lot

​​​​​​
        Dude I have pleasant posts with plenty of posters. Posted a little in the boxing forum.

Also post on other forums, regularly joking and laughing, as I do here.

You literally zone into negative news of the Daily Mail, constantly spamming the board with threads attacking groups of people.

You seriously have a problem with self awareness.

​​​
        ​​​
        The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

whats your point? you are phrasing it as if youve caught me out on something...there is no such thing as america being the 'world police' you can rant about stalin and mao all you want, it is a fictitious title that doesnt exist...

Comment

how many things do you post that are positive? not a lot
            American women are the most depressed, negative women in the world. They use the most anti-depressants, ya know.

Hope that explains it.
            Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

whats your point? you are phrasing it as if youve caught me out on something...there is no such thing as america being the 'world police' you can rant about stalin and mao all you want, it is a fictitious title that doesnt exist...
              Your point is BS. You're sitting here playing games because you dont know **** so you make dumbass statements then walk things back after you get called out instead of just manning up and acknowledging that you were wrong. You make a thread complaining about misinformation...but you are the the exact person that not only falls for misinformation...you spread it.

Comment

Your point is BS. You're sitting here playing games because you dont know **** so you make dumbass statements then walk things back after you get called out instead of just manning up and acknowledging that you were wrong. You make a thread complaining about misinformation...but you are the the exact person that not only falls for misinformation...you spread it.
                what am i wrong about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

​​​​​​
                  Dude I have pleasant posts with plenty of posters. Posted a little in the boxing forum.

Also post on other forums, regularly joking and laughing, as I do here.

You literally zone into negative news of the Daily Mail, constantly spamming the board with threads attacking groups of people.

You seriously have a problem with self awareness.

​​​
                  ​​​
                  Madison is learning how to get in touch with his feminine side...

Comment

Unfortunately there are quite a few like that, Grandpa is another one...They seize on a narrative and you simply ask them to look at real information and they cannot be bothered...

Take a very simple statement: When has a country ever benefited from being conquered by China, or Russia? China as a culture traditionally NEVER had to conquer anyone... Korea, Japan, Okinawa sought out Chinese knowledge and technologies...The Tang dynasty in China was like the Hellinistic Greek ages... The Mongols conquered China and became Chinese lol.

Yet since post Cultural revolution? countries like Tibet, and native populations in China have been destroyed by Communist China. Tibet was not great to live in if you were not part of the Buddhist Theocracy, but it was better than when China destroyed it. And Hong Kong? A place that despises Mainland Chinese tourists, a place where pregnant women are left in hospital hallways because of mainland Chinese communists sneaking over...

Russia? Russian history is one big brutal Gulag. Misery, death, people starving, people being used as cannon Fodder, etc. One can read books written by people like Paul Klebnikof, who was murdered in Russia... who explain in detail how thugs in the Russian state grabbed all the state owned resources when the wall came down. Putin was the biggest thug of all because he was a director of the KGB.

Its sad... Ukraine has many of the same problems but, if it fell to Russia it would be awful for those people. Ukrainians chose the Nazis over Stalin... That should tell anyone everything they need to know.

I am 60 years old... Even Krushev, who used to be crude, a thug and a threat was not nearly as bad as Putin. This man would destroy the world to save face, according to his own words (I don't necessarily believe im, but its possible). He does not care how many Russian, Ukranian families he destroys, how many young men have to die in this unwinnable war.

Comment

It's because you two don't know history. We, the US designated ourselves the world police. Filling the role vacated by England during the rebuilding after WWII. We established ourselves not only for global stability...but our own interests. Y'all love 50s US, when we "were great" right....yea that's then we were the de facto world police.
                      Unfortunately this is true. The state of the world today: China trying to claim ocean areas, threatening Taiwan, Russia starting wars. If America sits idle who offers a balance against these thugs? I do not see another way. Europe is not able, ready, or even willing to act internationally. Europe with their stupid immigration policies that allow new immigrants to isolate, is being destroyed from within. America advocates the melting pot which accepts immigrants who accept American values. So people blend... There is no reason in the world why a Muslim cannot be an American. I worked with so many Indian Muslims who were equally proud of being American.

Comment

Working...
                      X