Collapse
No announcement yet.

road house 2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is "The Crow" remake as well. I don't get it, because there is so many original stories to tell, why do they keep re-ashing out these same movies....who is asking for them?
    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      I think there is "The Crow" remake as well. I don't get it, because there is so many original stories to tell, why do they keep re-ashing out these same movies....who is asking for them?
      Its more about economics & capitalism bs imo. Its safer to throw $85M (the alleged budget for this movie) at something ppl know than to throw $85M at some new idea ppl may or may not buy into.

Thats also why there are 1000 star wars & marvel films & tv series out.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
        Remakes usually disappoint ...................
        It is so rare for a remake to be any good or better than the original.

The only two remakes the comes to mind is The Thing and Man on Fire. Maybe the Red Dragon and the Japanese remake of The Ring.

Comment

I like road house 1.

I used to go to an Irish bar in Roppongi

them dudes drink, talk jibberish and I just watch the cops take them away to dry out

the Irish are tough guys

Comment

I was looking forward to this as I enjoyed the first one but thought this one was terrible.

I was interested to see McGregor in it but I felt he was unbelievably bad. Could barely watch.

Comment

And don't forget the sequel hustling they do.

Screenshot_20240322_125209_Chrome~2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I was interested to see McGregor in it but I felt he was unbelievably bad. Could barely watch.
                I thought they used him well. I don't think he says more than 5 words in any interaction which was smart. They gave him some corny lines, but hes not the writer. He just sorta looks c#cky & menacing more than he does anything else & hes been doing that for over a decade in MMA so hes good at it.

He was no Keli Reis in Catch The Fair One don't get me wrong tho, but I've seen career actors play worse bad guys in action movies on the reg.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I thought they used him well. I don't think he says more than 5 words in any interaction which was smart. They gave him some corny lines, but hes not the writer. He just sorta looks c#cky & menacing more than he does anything else & hes been doing that for over a decade in MMA so hes good at it.

He was no Keli Reis in Catch The Fair One don't get me wrong tho, but I've seen career actors play worse bad guys in action movies on the reg.
                  I thought visually, he did a good job. He looks menacing and believable. Well, he's legit that's why. That's why I was intrigued by the trailer.

But I just feel like he was way off on his delivery. Seems very forced, like he was reading off a paper. It's his first acting role so it's not like we can expect Marlon Brando. But, I don't know, I wasn't expecting him to be that bad.
                  Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Well, that was one piece of a crappy movie.

Comment

Share one.

Comment

Working...
                      X