Clear All

• road house 2024

anyone seen this movie
    worth a look or not

I like the original a lot

i like watching drunk fools get beat down

Comment

No..
      its shet. McGregor can't act and is super slow with choreography. If you liked the original...don't ruin your memories with this rubbish.

Comment

It's got an imdb rating of 3 out of 10 so I would suggest it's not very good

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I like the original a lot

i like watching drunk fools get beat down
          I like the original a lot too.

Haven’t seen this remake yet but it looks like a complete crapfest where they just put MMA into the storyline and fight scenes.

Comment

Road House 2 from 2006 sucks bad, by the way. Don’t ever watch it.
            Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Remakes usually disappoint ...................

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Road House 2 from 2006 sucks bad, by the way. Don’t ever watch it.
                i agree the 2nd one was terrible but i did really like the original
                hopefully this one is good am interested to see conor act as well

Comment

I'll wait til it comes out on streaming, but I am not expecting it to be good lol.
                  Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

If you are looking for something that'll win an Oscar in 2025 or might change the ranking of films on your ATG best action films list this aint it.

If you are looking for a fun-ish, 1980s action movie horrible plot, good (not great or believable) action scenes film that'll kill 2hrs of time, but you'll probably not wanna watch again this is it.

I thought McGregor had a fun character that made the film better. Every gif that you'll ever see from this movie will probably be him as he has the best scenes & makes a fun entrance (& outrance). Jake is always solid. Theres a few smaller roles that were good. The plot was awful & one you've seen 1000x in action movies (may or may not be the same general plot as the first film cuz that plot ain't exactly intrigue me enough to remember either tbh). Basically this movie would be better represented with a title of "Elwood Dalton & Knox are Eventually Gonna Fight so Just Wait".

I'd give it a 6 or 7 outta 10 probably. C or D grade film.
                    Jordache Pappy O’Daniel likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X