Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TikTokker tells illegal immigrants how to ‘invade’ American homes and invoke squatter’s rights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    stock up on firearms/ammo if you havent already!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Squatters shouldn't have rights. Why isn't the law changed so that you can remove someone from a property, so matter how long they've been staying there?
      My sister had squatters when she owned another apartment she wasn't using at the time and some people were squatting there. I went in holding a bat, started throwing all of their stuff off a balcony into a pool, including an ipad and told them to leave or I'm throwing them over next. They left quickly and never come back.

That's the best way to deal with them. People need to stop being soft.

Comment

replacement theory is not a theory anymore, its happening
        Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

A fake? He has 4.7 million followers. If this were a white Trump supporter telling whites to squat in black peoples homes and to steal their cars and sell them you’d be hiding under your bed calling him a Klansman. You would want him to be jailed and cancelled.
          Lmfao. This is trolling done to gin up people like you.

The fact you went with such a ridiculous analogy shows you know this is trolling but are not mature enough to admit it.

Comment

Tick Tock should be banned soon. There is no admin oversight.
            Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

The fact you went with such a ridiculous analogy shows you know this is trolling but are not mature enough to admit it.
              Why are you in here making light of this, Dunn?

Modern squatter’s rights laws and the current unchecked illegal immigration crisis are a “gift” to all of us from the progressive left. Don’t you ever get tired of the harm your “team” is causing to this nation? Where do you draw the line where you’ll actually care more about the wellbeing of the country you live in than about your political party?​

Or do you secretly hope that white civilization gets ruined and brought down?

Help me understand.
              Dr. Z Dr. Z Batko10 Batko10 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

My sister had squatters when she owned another apartment she wasn't using at the time and some people were squatting there. I went in holding a bat, started throwing all of their stuff off a balcony into a pool, including an ipad and told them to leave or I'm throwing them over next. They left quickly and never come back.

That's the best way to deal with them. People need to stop being soft.
                Good for you. But you're lucky they didn't get the law involved because if they were there long enough for some insane reason, they'd have a legal right to stay there. I say the laws need to stop being soft...and idiotic. Who makes a law like that and actually thinks it's a good idea? Some kind of out of touch idiots, that's who.
                Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Why are you in here making light of this, Dunn?

Modern squatter’s rights laws and the current unchecked illegal immigration crisis are a “gift” to all of us from the progressive left. Don’t you ever get tired of the harm your “team” is causing to this nation? Where do you draw the line where you’ll actually care more about the wellbeing of the country you live in than about your political party?​

Or do you secretly hope that white civilization gets ruined and brought down?

Help me understand.
                  You must’ve missed the part where I said squatters and illegals are serious issues even though this is trolling.

My ‘team’, not that I have one, causing any more harm than your team.

Sadly, you have further devolved into someone that labels people that disagree with you doing it out of team loyalty because you lack the facts or intelligence to discuss the issues.

Lmfao what a phony you have become. Take illegals-

you rightfully criticize Biden. Cool. Biden agrees to sign the immigration bill authored by Republican Sen Lankford, Trump blocks it because he thinks he can win on it, you support that.

Gov. Abbott pulls a stunt in shipping illegals to NYC. You support that for some reason. One of the illegals he shipped murders a girl in Georgia.

I think you can see how bad you look claiming just Dems are harming the country in this case.

Where have I ever suggested that?

See what I mean- you guys can’t engage in a rational, fact based discussion. But you and I have always got along so I welcome you trying to.

I see you already are worried you can’t because you have tried to frame me as a team loyalist or wanting white civilization to end, therefore whenever you can’t refute what I post, that will be how you justify it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

He has 4.7 million followers but it's just "trolling", LOL. If this was Steven Crowder or Joe Rogan you'd be sweating gravy right now insisting they be arrested, calling them domestic terrorists.
                      Dr. Z Dr. Z Batko10 Batko10 like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X