Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Caitlin Clark trigger some black people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Which would imply that Charles Barkley and Allen Iverson aren’t great. Something which most of us can agree is a retarded take.
    No it doesn’t imply anything. Its people that played the game giving their opinion.

I think Barkley and AI are great. They are in the HOF. They played in the Finals and lost to the best players of their time. No shame in that.

You can’t put either in the elite category of say a Mike or a Tim because they didn’t win.

You come off as someone that doesn’t play sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

No it doesn’t imply anything. Its people that played the game giving their opinion.

I think Barkley and AI are great. They are in the HOF. They played in the Finals and lost to the best players of their time. No shame in that.

You can’t put either in the elite category of say a Mike or a Tim because they didn’t win.

You come off as someone that doesn’t play sports.
      You think Iverson and Barkley are great, as do I and most any normal fan. Despite the fact that neither won a championship.

I’d say Iverson is elite because I’ve seen him cross players like Jordan up one on one and be almost impossible to defend. He also almost single-handedly willed his team to win a game in the Finals against Shaq and Kobe’s Lakers, with a far inferior squad.

I’ve played team sports and thus understand that great players can still lose due to their surrounding cast. Perhaps you never played sports and that’s why this thought never crossed your mind.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-07-2024, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• She's going to make some money in the Wnba. I'm actually going to watch a women national championship because of her

Comment

• Racism is the only reason many, if not most, will be tuning in. I think it's giving people a reason to care about a tournament that they don't care about.

Comment

• I like getting over

selling homes that white pool leave to avoid minorities

my greyhound motor coach is fully equipped.

I don’t like. My family. Welfare bull chit

Comment

• Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
              She's going to make some money in the Wnba. I'm actually going to watch a women national championship because of her
              Same here. She has Steph Curry range and is a very good passer as well.

South Carolina will be tough to beat, though. They’re still undefeated for a reason.

Comment

• I find that my Jew lawyers are over changing me

so I got a black lawyer who is wicked smart saving me money

Comment

• Good game so far.

Clark has 18 points in the 1st quarter, most ever in a quarter for a championship game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Which would imply that Charles Barkley and Allen Iverson aren’t great. Something which most of us can agree is a retarded take.
                    Dude add

Ken Griffy Jr.
                    Ernie Banks
                    Marino
                    Karl Malone
                    John Stockton
                    Ewing
                    Harden

To that list.

He is either really racist or is a fkn R@tard who you just laugh at when he opens his mouth. Isn't he the idiot that crashed his bike and ruined his career?

​​​​​​​I got the game on and loving the women's way more then mens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

​​​​​​​I got the game on and loving the women's way more then mens.
                      Are you a Feminist? .................Rockin' :Moji of preist doing the cross with his fingers in the devils face:

Comment

Working...
                      X