Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Caitlin Clark trigger some black people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I posted the video of where Jay Williams said it on ESPN. The commentator before Jay praised Caitlin Clark and ended by just stating “she is great.” Nothing about GOAT was mentioned until Jay got triggered and went on his little tirade.

So is Jemele Hill saying that Charles Barkley and Allen Iverson aren’t great either because they never won a championship? It’s a ridiculous take.
    I saw Jay in a discussion about the GOAT. He clearly said it.

She might be. I agree. That said, if you are a person that feels a chip is required to be great, that is not about race.

Just saw the link below. Are their opinions also because of race? Of course not.

Are the girls that say Paige instead of Clark hating? Of course not

Yet, if we apply Jason’s logic, which you agree with, since some white people can be racist these opinions are based on race since they are all white and inly chose white girls.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4bsh...gzZDA4cm5yZw==

Maybe this will get you to see the stupidity in Whitlock’s race baiting.
    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I saw Jay in a discussion about the GOAT. He clearly said it.

She might be. I agree. That said, if you are a person that feels a chip is required to be great, that is not about race.

Just saw the link below. Are their opinions also because of race? Of course not.

Are the girls that say Paige instead of Clark hating? Of course not

Yet, if we apply Jason’s logic, which you agree with, since some white people can be racist these opinions are based on race since they are all white and inly chose white girls.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4bsh...gzZDA4cm5yZw==

Maybe this will get you to see the stupidity in Whitlock’s race baiting.
      I posted the video already in this thread, Dunn. It was on College Gameday. The commentator before Jay Williams simply said “she is great” and mentioned nothing about being the GOAT.

Williams then said he was unwilling to say that Caitlin is great yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I don't know much about her but I remember during her loss that went viral there were a bunch of clips of her being blatantly disrespectful to opponents.
        It was good that she was humbled. This is probably nothing more than her actions inviting the hate. Don't feel sorry for her. Maybe she relishes being the villain as extra motivation like some great athletes do.

Everyone I know loves Ionescu, the WNBA's Steph Curry, and she's White. Go Liberty!
        Was it good that Reese was really, really, humbled the other night?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan Love View Post

She is still a champion and a Final Four MOP. Not everyone can say that.

Comment

Yes and No. Varying elements to it.
            The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

I don't think she was humbled. Everyone was on their best behavior and they played a great game. Reese already has a National Championship and she's headed to the WNBA.
              The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• Caitlin took her team to the Final Four again. Maybe they will get beat today by UConn, or in the championship game on Sunday. But it is getting quite absurd for anyone to continue to deny that she is a great player.

Ice Cube has no problem with her greatness and has offered her $5 million to go play in the Big Three.

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-05-2024, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• What triggers me is my tax burden property taxes

and my lazy family

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Caitlin took her team to the Final Four again. Maybe they will get beat today by UConn, or in the championship game on Sunday. But it is getting quite absurd for anyone to continue to deny that she is a great player.

Ice Cube has no problem with her greatness and has offered her $5 million to go play in the Big Three.

I agree, unless you as an individual feel you can’t be great without leading your team to a championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I agree, unless you as an individual feel you canāt be great without leading your team to a championship.
                      Which would imply that Charles Barkley and Allen Iverson aren’t great. Something which most of us can agree is a retarded take.
                      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-05-2024, 03:02 PM.
                      2shameless 2shameless likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X